Describe your style...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
flat shoes are the furture. I agree my ankles look sooooo much more dainty in heels but I'm not that arsed. Theres more important things to worry about. I'd rather be able to get up and buzz off a tune and dance then to be sat in the corner moanin coz my feet are killin me!!! :D

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
li'l Sonz said:
flat shoes are the furture. I agree my ankles look sooooo much more dainty in heels but I'm not that arsed. Theres more important things to worry about. I'd rather be able to get up and buzz off a tune and dance then to be sat in the corner moanin coz my feet are killin me!!! :D

Your so right! :D Heels are nice, but feck me they are NOT made for dancing in!! :cops:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Lozzie said:
Too skinny one week, or how to look like...(the really skinny person the other week) they can never make their minds up. There is no clear view point.

I feel bad for nicole. But it is weird, that the majority of annorexics or bullimics are middle class???? Why is that?

I love nicole richie, but you know, I do think she looks a bit better a tad skinnier, not really bony.....but you know. Im not up for this rubbish about charlotte church having a nice body.......carmen electra has a nice body, and she has curves, just not flab.

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
amymars said:
I love nicole richie, but you know, I do think she looks a bit better a tad skinnier, not really bony.....but you know. Im not up for this rubbish about charlotte church having a nice body.......carmen electra has a nice body, and she has curves, just not flab.

i think charlotte church has a fab body and hats off to her for sticking to fingers up at every one and bieng who she really is rather than killing herself to b stick thin :)

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
lottie said:
i think charlotte church has a fab body and hats off to her for sticking to fingers up at every one and bieng who she really is rather than killing herself to b stick thin :)

each to their own I guess :) good on her for not caring like you say

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
MizzDeedz said:
I wear what i want and when i want.
I like to be casual when im shopping or chilling or smart for work or but i do like to dress in a nice feminine way. I love shoes (like amy i love high heels)

will you be wearing high heels at the PR doo :eyebrow: ?

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
I wear different styles depending on the occassion. At work I like to look smart i dont wear the whole suit thing but I always have smart pair of trousers on witha nice shirt...usually cuff links as well ( i love cuff links, they always make me feel really smart and professional looking lol)

Ive got me own DJ and tha comes out at special dinner events etc for work and again i really like to wear it as it makes me feel well smart.

going out with me mates I do tend to go for styles that are in...not always but im likeing that look at the moment where it looks like your wearing two t-shirts on top of each other but your not, it is in actual fact one shirt with a lineing sewn in and i think it looks really good.

Tend to wear plain ish trainers these days as they go with anything. I always buy designer jeans as i think they fit and look better, but i do love me bargin's specially tops where I would happily goto the Market bought some great tops there for a fiver :thumbsup:

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
lottie said:

:thumbsup: the girl's a goddess

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
li'l Sonz said:
Lol Sonz.. i always set off in nice girlies shoes and keep my comfy shoes/trainers in the boot of me car:thumbsup: I've just sorted putting them in Ste's record bag now and then i can bang em on after half hour:love:

Style wise... im not reet arsed where its from tbh, if i like it an i can afford it .. i buy it.

Thats not to say i dont spend every lunch break trolling round clothes shops whilst ramming a sausage roll down me neck:rolleyes:

Coats are my thing tho:love: i got loadz:D

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
beaker said:
Lol Sonz.. i always set off in nice girlies shoes and keep my comfy shoes/trainers in the boot of me car:thumbsup: I've just sorted putting them in Ste's record bag now and then i can bang em on after half hour:love:

Style wise... im not reet arsed where its from tbh, if i like it an i can afford it .. i buy it.

Thats not to say i dont spend every lunch break trolling round clothes shops whilst ramming a sausage roll down me neck:rolleyes:

Coats are my thing tho:love: i got loadz:D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: lol Jo hun all of the above Ditto from me.....

I love my heels but they are a bastard by the end of the night so I have my own record bag with my trainers in also!! :thumbsup:

Hope your doing ok Jo... :love:

S.B. I'll be wearing my heels at the PR do.... :thumbsup: Most definatley!!

Jiggz... :wave: Name your date and Im there hun!!! ;)

S-J x :love:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
PMSL A blind date and marriage combined:crazy:

It'd be like being Muslims for the day :thumbsup: :D

I can't do tomorrow unfortunatly as i'm having a lie in, but i'll check my diary and get my people to get in touch with your people and all that malarky and we'll sort something out:thumbsup: ;)

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Jiglo said:
PMSL A blind date and marriage combined:crazy:

It'd be like being Muslims for the day :thumbsup: :D

I can't do tomorrow unfortunatly as i'm having a lie in, but i'll check my diary and get my people to get in touch with your people and all that malarky and we'll sort something out:thumbsup: ;)

lol nice one :thumbsup: Dont call me I'll call you type thing hey???

You've seen the pics so I dont know about the blind!! :eyebrow:

S-J x :love: