Preferred methods of torture !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
After reading of lil sonz being ripped of £300 , it made me think of methods of torture for bag o shiters.
I find cutting off the head with a junior hacksaw and puking down the offending neck hole would suit my purposes , followed by a brutal series of paper cuts to the more sensitive areas of the anatomy. How would you torture somebody ? Try to keep it reasonably clean and clinical without too much swearing as we dont want to turn it into a thread for sick'os like myself :|

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Loads of injections (anesthetics) to keep them alive, whilst pulling out nails and slicing up the tongue etc.

Also the removal of random limbs and leave maybe a stump on the leg so you could administer salt to it every now and again, ouch that'd smart a bit :D

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
You see, torture may be fun for you, and it may hurt like hell for the victim but the pain will pass and wounds will heal over.

So if I really, and I mean really wanted to get back at someone, I'd be killing of their kids, friends and family. :thumbsup:

Would probably lop a leg off though too, just for good measure. Oh, and both thumbs. That would be a right bastard having no thumbs. :D

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
Well Jammers in the lead at the moment with an overall score of 7 on the sickometer , espacially like the "removal of random limbs" part which suggests a kind of nonchalance to the torture .

ilovepiano scores a lowly 4 as he only really suggests the family angle without actually commiting himself to it (what he would do etc..). The "oh too" easy cutting off of thumbs torture tactic has been used for centuries and any modern torturer only does this for a laff and nostalgia.

So....the sickometer reads :

Blu Jammer 7
ilovepiano 4

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
LOL I didn't realize it was a compotiion to come up with the sickest idea! If sick is what you want, then sick is what you'll get... right after I've had me tea... :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Didn't the Americans use Barry Manillo records or something to torture non complying Iraqi's:eek: That'll learn 'em;)

Some UK club used Val Doonican or Des O'Conner records to shift clubbers from it's car park a few years back too:)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
erm, i'd probably slice the skin on their arms back and rub whatever i could find that would sting in it (vinegar, salt etc) and the close em back. Of course the nails would have to be picked off very slowly too.

:D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
this threads just made me think... whats that film where theyve got the fat bloke lying down and they put an open-bottomed metal tin on his tummy and put a rat in it and then put the lid on and heat it up so it tries to claw its way out of the heat , downwards , into his tum :eek: really bugging me now! :S

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
Db909 scores a lowly 4 , I like a bit of piano me , though to much can drive me to vomit my pelvic bone up , which i suppose on the intended victim would be suitable torture. Still 4 though

Benny digitals "bumming" scored no points with me , but his sublime "Swift removal of the womb should stop the scumsuckin bitch reproducin more scumsuckers" put him right up their in the 8.0 region. For use of vocabulary,clinical method and obviouse loathing of anything that owns a womb.

Jiglo's death by Manilow and other shite music , didnt do it for me and so scores a measly 4 , because there are ,after all alot of nob jockeys who listen to it and your intended victim could find solitude within "could it be magic" during his death throws.

Lil sonz - pealing of the arms , adding a stingy soloution and then re-sewing it back up "type affair" , i would have added cat shit and skunk sperm to the exposed arm ,then re-sewn it up , but thats just me , lil however scores a 6 , for a good idea.

Tuckers2005's Peter Andrea scores a point with me but the swift and brutal "a wire coat hanger down the jappsy ;) ". followed by a knowing wink , (which gained him another point) puts him at 8.0 level pegging with Bennydigital.

So the scores read

Bennydigital 8
Tucker 8
Jammer 7
lil sonz 6
Db909 4
ilovepiano 4
Jiglo 4

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Posted that before from work lol

If you really want pain and suffering, one could slowly extract segments from the spine of their victim, after 3 or 4 had been removed, severing of the spinal cord would leave the victim partially paralyzed and in extreme agony as they are slumped against a chair, twitching.

If that didn't tickle your evil side, one could raise the victim up and suspended high with legs splayed open and have the victim impaled slowly on a long spike that widens as it reaches the base - as the spike penetrates the victims arse, the agonising pain of it ripping its way through their body as they collapse down the spike with their own weight would be interesting as it sliced up internal organs on the way down :)

Sleep easy now ;)

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
a lot of these have been done i'm afraid...
Read American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
No good watching the film, cos that was a bag o bollocks (except for the bit where he killed that bird by dropping a running chainsaw down the stairwell onto her heed)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Papercut to the bellend surley, then keep popping a bit of piri-piri (the mega hot one obv) on it. Leave it to scab for a day or so whilst you administer a variety of burns to the tongue (thinking tongue forced out in some kind of clamp, then one of them small chefs blowtorches lol). when scab has just healed on nob, pick it off, and pop on more piri piri, adding a few more paper cuts slightly at an angle of bellend. Keep doing this so after a few weeks its just one big paper cut lesion.

Oh and then finally chop of the thieving twats hands an all, obviously inch by inch with a cleaver, just allowing enough time of pain to subside before starting on the next inch. 1 inch nails in the big toe nails, hammerd in with one swift forcefull bang is optional,- just long enough is 1 inch to ensure is goes in past the nail plate and down into a little bit of bone, ensuring maximum agony when the skanking basterd attempts walking.

:love: