Flying twats!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Right, Wot the fuk is the deal with Wasps, Now dont get me wrong i love animals and that but the Wasp serves no purpose from what i can make out??? Are they just there 2 fly around yer face, try and drink yer Magners (mmmmmm magners) and generally take the piss like a twat with a shotgun..

Trap them bastards in a glass get em pissed and high :thumbsup: Its the only way..

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
I totally know what u mean!...I love sittin in my garden chillin, but when those fuckers come, its hell!!!Annoy the hell outa me!

x sam x

Magners is sex!!!!

I have a tip for you then...when in the garden...get a large plastic water bottle, and cut the top half off (about a third really...sort of just before the spout beggins)...put jam in the bottomsection (you only need a bit, trust me) then put the top back on INVERTED so that the spout i facing down. The stupid wasps fly in, but can not get back out...and they perish in the jam!!!! Learnt this trick when I stayed in Franc with some of my parents friends...works excellently well, spesh when you are trying to eat your croisants in the morning lol.

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Lozzie said:
Magners is sex!!!!

I have a tip for you then...when in the garden...get a large plastic water bottle, and cut the top half off (about a third really...sort of just before the spout beggins)...put jam in the bottomsection (you only need a bit, trust me) then put the top back on INVERTED so that the spout i facing down. The stupid wasps fly in, but can not get back out...and they perish in the jam!!!! Learnt this trick when I stayed in Franc with some of my parents friends...works excellently well, spesh when you are trying to eat your croisants in the morning lol.

Niiiiiiiiice...I used 2 catch Bullheads and Sticklebacks like that down the brook.. Look a bit daft in the booza tho ay???

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Lozzie said:
Magners is sex!!!!

im gonna try that, I fucking hate them. The thing is, I can forgive bees, because they seem fluffy and nicer, and they are called bumblebees! Wasps, are thin and evil and on a mission. I hate all insects, so Im gonna trap them! :D

Toosh

May 6, 2006
Bradford (The Home of Football)
I hate wasps Grrrrrrr :mad: Little feckers just sting anyone, for fun aswel no purpose to it! Bees on the other are cool (well as cool as you can get when your an insect) They only sting once, when in danger and in return they give us honey. and they polinate flowers!!! Big love to all bees :love: :love:

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
As posted in another thread.....

stee said:
Wasps.

My ultimate hate object, (well, apart from that "It's gonna taste gre-e-eat" Frosties kid.....)

They remind me of a little scally who has had 3 Stella's and a cheeky line in't bogs and now thinks he's 10 men. They are just wrong, wasps. All they do is piss you off by buzzing in your ear and getting right in your face in a beer garden, so that you end up running around flapping your arms trying to twat the fucker, and everyone looks at you like you're a dribbling retard......
They just fly about randomly stinging people, at least bees have the decency to cark it once they've stung you.

Wasps, just no need.

I fucking hate the little twats.

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
PMSL this thread got me thinking about that geezer with the massive bunsens singing "Only You" acapella in his leopardskin brothel creepers :thumbsup:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
MizzDeedz said:
they scare the crap outta me:cry: :cry:

im one of the ppl you see running around a beer garden doing the 'wasp dance':D

awww me three, i run like a big girls blouse with anything that buzzes anywhere near me lol

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Str33tb0y said:
awww me three, i run like a big girls blouse with anything that buzzes anywhere near me lol

(impersonates Shooms) ...I'm not surprised after the fracas you had with that vibrator-wielding Sumo wrestler...

Elev8/Levit8 said:
PMSL this thread got me thinking about that geezer with the massive bunsens singing "Only You" acapella in his leopardskin brothel creepers :thumbsup:

Looking from a window above
when someone gave me a shove
I am falling....
Seems like only minutes away
moving further each day
I am falling....

All I needed was a safety net
all I got was a broken neck
and all because of you
sniffing glue........

:D

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
sweet sensation said:
Looking from a window above
when someone gave me a shove
I am falling....
Seems like only minutes away
moving further each day
I am falling....

All I needed was a safety net
all I got was a broken neck
and all because of you
sniffing glue........

:D

reeto... I'll be the big bawldy one in the middle with the porkpie hat :thumbsup:

bum bum bum bum
bum bum bum bum
bum bum bum bum
bum bum bum bum
etc.

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
I agree to, they are little feckers :mad:

I must admit though, there does'nt seem o have been as many as there have in previous years:eek: Hopefully they will all slowly die off leaving us in peace :)

I hate it when you go to alton towers, you will be stood in a massive great big cue for a ride but you end up standing next to a bin that is brimming with old sweet wrappers & ice cream packets, there are loads of em buzzing around & you have no means of escape coz your trapped in either side of the cue :mad:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Dj Britalian said:
I hate it when you go to alton towers, you will be stood in a massive great big cue for a ride but you end up standing next to a bin that is brimming with old sweet wrappers & ice cream packets, there are loads of em buzzing around & you have no means of escape coz your trapped in either side of the cue :mad:

hahaha yeah!

I remember in primary school they were always near the bins in the playground, and one flew into my packet of crisps and stung me! ahhh! in true primary school style I got to sit down on a blue P.E. mat while a dinner lady dabbed it with a paper towel :| the solution for all evils, the wet green paper towel with a texture like sandpaper. :S

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
amymars said:
sit down on a blue P.E. mat

Crikey,

I remember those, the padding in em were crap :| always ended up wiv a sore bottom :$

Its like them wooden benches you got to sit on in assembly when you were in the 4th year juniors :thumbsup: