Quick Tea!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
what is your favourite "quick tea" to make? Like when you cant be arsed cookin properly? Or haven't got time???

Mine has gota be scrambled egg on toast, had it last night and its DELICOUS!!!! Just reminded me!

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
a bowl of weetabix or other brekkie cereal:D

failing that if i have to eat something 'cooked' ill chuck in one of those chicago town microwave pizzas or have cheese on toast:S

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Chip Barm from chippy :D

Dead chuffed as I can eat them again now, went thru hell in the last 2 years with a gullet problem that has now been solved with some pills from docs last week and all things stodgy (and bad for me lol) are back on the menu - fuck jear :D :D :D

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
blue jammer said:
Chip Barm from chippy :D

Dead chuffed as I can eat them again now, went thru hell in the last 2 years with a gullet problem that has now been solved with some pills from docs last week and all things stodgy (and bad for me lol) are back on the menu - fuck jear :D :D :D

hell jear!!

i also like the "cheese and plum tomato" scenario......... mmmmmmm, delish!!!!

xx

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
I have 4 quick teas that are easy to make.

Lol the ol classic Beans on Toast
I do a great cheese on toast (debs you will find this out in the not to distant ;) )

Pasta with dolmio sauce

And my healthy quick tea is a hot chicken salad (ready in mins if you buy the cooked chicken from Sainsburys :) only takes 1.5 mins to heat in microwave you can buy bags of ready made salad in there en all (lazy I know but at least its healthy :) ):p :wave: :thumbsup:

Toosh

May 6, 2006
Bradford (The Home of Football)
chris_neild69 said:
A King Pot Noodle, spicy curry flavour with a few rounds of bread! :)

Top choice chris:thumbsup: Although i would have to go for Chicken'n'Mushroom Flavour!

if i aint got any Potnoodles then everything from the fridge thrown into an omelette.... ham, onions, tomatos, chicken roll, cheese..... ect

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Shabba said:
Aww, ham and chees toasties in a proper toastie maker!! That's just reminded me, i've not had one for years, i'm gonna go and buy a toastie maker after work and make one later:D

I BUM toasties, my mum has this joke coz I'm always makin em!!!

Cheese, ham and tomato is my toastie of choice!!!

Oh, and I LOVE quiche too!!!!!!!!! :D