What SHOULD you be able to do, but can't?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Pull fit women using little more than my charm:D ;)

Touch my hands together behind my back (one over the shoulder and the other working up from my lower back). I'm the only one in the family that can't do it:|

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Shooms said:
I feel yer pain mate :thumbsup:
cheers mate :)
Shooms said:
Summers here n it's fookin boiling... lasses have a choice of coulottes, skirts, summer dresses etc etc all nice n floaty n light

but we aint complaining eh ;) i am liking wot the women are wearing in the office just not liking wot i have to bloody wear lol:) thankfully no tie and i can wear short sleve shirts but having to wear dark coloured trousers aint fun is it fella betty swollox springs to mind :cool:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
OMG, raising one eyebrow!! I'm so sad that I taught myself how to do that after watching austin powers!! It's mint!!

Erm, things I can't do but should be able to......

*drive (although after Ibiza, thats what I'm savin for next :D)
*eat strawberries with the skins on... it'd be sooooo much easier:dummy:
*mix perfectly 100% of the time :rolleyes:
*go away loads of times in one year and just max out!!!:(

ILP.... take note of Ste, put birthdays in ur calendar and then when you get a new one the next year, you can just transfer all the birthday's into it... no meither and no forgettin! :thumbsup: (tbh, did this simple idea not occur to you a while back! lol)

xx

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Str33tb0y said:
be allowed to wear shorts at work:mad:

Shooms said:
I feel yer pain mate :thumbsup:

Summers here n it's fookin boiling... lasses have a choice of coulottes, skirts, summer dresses etc etc all nice n floaty n light

Lads.... shirt, trousers, tie :S :cry:

well my summer uniform is no diff to my winter one - it consists of just white shortsleeves blouse and skirt or trousers - and the blouses are quite a thick cotton (can be a git to iron as well) so they are not floaty and light cottons unlike other companies uniforms:cry:
The skirts are like a nylony type fabric and they are lined and navy in colour (BOILING HOT !!!)
Im roasting in my uniform - id love to be able to have a dress but unfortunatly the company is too tight to provide them for us this year - whereas many of the girls in the office have had them provided but i missed out as i only started last november, its not fair that i have to roast my butt off whilst others are cooler:mad:
Ive already put a complaint in about my uniform allowance - ill just have to see if they take any notice.

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
li'l Sonz said:
ILP.... take note of Ste, put birthdays in ur calendar and then when you get a new one the next year, you can just transfer all the birthday's into it... no meither and no forgettin! :thumbsup: (tbh, did this simple idea not occur to you a while back! lol)

xx

LOL, I never use calanders! If I need to know the date I'd just look at my watch, and even if I did have one, I'd never bother to turn the pages... :king:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
MizzDeedz said:
well my summer uniform is no diff to my winter one - it consists of just white shortsleeves blouse and skirt or trousers - and the blouses are quite a thick cotton (can be a git to iron as well) so they are not floaty and light cottons unlike other companies uniforms:cry:
The skirts are like a nylony type fabric and they are lined and navy in colour (BOILING HOT !!!)
Im roasting in my uniform - id love to be able to have a dress but unfortunatly the company is too tight to provide them for us this year - whereas many of the girls in the office have had them provided but i missed out as i only started last november, its not fair that i have to roast my butt off whilst others are cooler:mad:
Ive already put a complaint in about my uniform allowance - ill just have to see if they take any notice.

thats harsh mate :( hope u get that one sorted:thumbsup: thats so not fair:(

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
MizzDeedz said:

u've prpb answered this already so forgive me if u have but what do u do for a living??

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Eat without the pain of certain foods in my gullet....

... but, now I can :D

Went docs on Tuesday and got some Lansoprazole tablets which stop the stomach making acid, and now I can eat the things I used to have problems with eating, it's fucking mental what you take for granted, just like being able to eat a slice of toast without angonising pain :D

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
curl my tongue or touch the edge of my nose with my tongue...always wanted to do it (dunno why??) and all my mates can :dummy:

and whistle with my fingers.... i would wage war on the the fit builders on my estate...........of course i am sacrifising my dignity on behalf the whole female race :p

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
chemayne said:
and whistle with my fingers.... i would wage war on the the fit builders on my estate...........of course i am sacrifising my dignity on behalf the whole female race :p

I taught/forced myself into being able to do that years and years ago and was dead chuffed when I finally mastered it. :$ A couple of weeks ago when I went to Essex, I tried to do it (not at fit builders I might add) ;) :D & seemed I'd lost the art ~ couldnt! :eek: :cry: Bizzarrely , its since returned, I must just have been too p1ssed that night and / or my mouth and fingers were misbehaving :D

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
um... give up work?
there'd be no betty swollock uniform issues then :thumbsup:

50 odd degrees it was clocked on London buses yesterday... :S :| :crazy:

inny/outy? - i'm a inny
lefty/righty? - i'm a joey deacon... cos it depends what I'm doing... righthanded fer writin, raquet sports, snooker etc... left fer batting, throwing, footy... :crazy:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Elev8/Levit8 said:
um... give up work?
there'd be no betty swollock uniform issues then :thumbsup:

50 odd degrees it was clocked on London buses yesterday... :S :| :crazy:

inny/outy? - i'm a inny
lefty/righty? - i'm a joey deacon... cos it depends what I'm doing... righthanded fer writin, raquet sports, snooker etc... left fer batting, throwing, footy... :crazy:

Same as, i even eat with the knife and fork the wrong way round.

I can't ever hoover without getting convinved that i can hear the phone ringing. It actually never is (ahhh, the curse of 1471- how tragic to have some stuck up bint tell you that no fucker has phoned you sine the 6th July at 10.47 am), but i can always frigging hear it.

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
Amelie said:
I can't ever hoover without getting convinved that i can hear the phone ringing.

hehe i used to be the same, then i got rid of the phone cos the bill was always to scarey :|

I'd love to be able to raise one eye brow, that'd be class :thumbsup: a friend of mine can do it really good, with both eye brows :eek: she tried to teach me but i never could do it unless i held one eyebrow down with my finger :$ which looks really crap!!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I have right trouble threading a needle, and usually end up in a tirade of rage :$ :D

Cant watch telly etc.. without practically being on top of it either unless ive got my contacts on or glasses on, blind as a bat :|

I am pretty good at parallell parking though... :thumbsup: ....for a bird ;) :rolleyes: :p

Dont quite understand why some people get in such a tangle putting a duvet cover on either.... its a doddle! :p

Last edited: