We need your ideas please folks....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:wave: Right we have today as a proper day of freedom away from our working hum drum lives... (Apart from Butty of course who is always free ;))

Were off and out for yet another day of celebrations for Dannster's Birthday celebrations... So we want to make the Sun count today before it goes away again....

So were thinking, Bargain Booze, then maybe a walk over to the park or something, take a blanket etc.... Were all in Macc btw... No back yard either... :rolleyes:

Anybody else got any suggestions for a dead good cheap and chirpey day out for him???

Ta S-J x :love:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Shooms said:
Take one childs paddling pool, add 10 buckets of jelly, throw in the mix all you beautiful lasses in bikinis finally add the Danst in a deckchair with a load of Stella watching you muck about with jelly while getting hammered in the sun :D

It's a winner I reck... do it...do it... do it... :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Shoomie Im loving your idea as I love Jelly...

I dont know about the first bit but Ive got my Bikini on already hunni! ;) lol

I shall advise the man of your plan right now! :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Hope your well today me dear!

S-J x :love:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Park sounds ace! I used to do it every summer with my college pals, chillin, smokin or drinkin, havin a kick about.....ah the summer of fun!!!Take a pinic or we send some1 2the local take-away for pizza's 2share;)

x sam x

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
*sam* said:
Park sounds ace! I used to do it every summer with my college pals, chillin, smokin or drinkin, havin a kick about.....ah the summer of fun!!!Take a pinic or we send some1 2the local take-away for pizza's 2share;)

x sam x

Well that was what I was thinking hun! That's where I got the park idea from! ;)

As for the Pizza, I think they may have had enough as the scrat bags have eaten cold pizza for breky... :hurl: :hurl:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Load your freezer bags with beers and all head out to one of those gorgeous local reservoirs that my grandad helped to build :thumbsup:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Macclesfield forest is nice - go to the leather smithy pub and sit out having a beer overlooking the reservoir. I love it up there in the summer with all the walks and picnic areas you can go.
There is also the Puss in Boots i think its on buxton road just next to the canal (5 mins walk from town centre) and you can sit out and watch the barges go by - its v relaxing.
Or go to south park and feed the ducks :thumbsup:

awwww this is making me miss macc :(:cry:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Come To The Beach With Me!!!! Bring Every1,

I had a BBQ at my nearest beach had a paddle and watched the Sunset Go down Listening to "The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony" a very powerful tune i must say, had a great buzz!!!!

So come on down!!

:thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Silky said:
I had a BBQ at my nearest beach had a paddle and watched the Sunset Go down Listening to "The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony" a very powerful tune i must say, had a great buzz!!!!

Cornwall :love: a beach :love: sunshine :love: & The Verve :love:
sounds pretty damn good to me :thumbsup:

you lucky bugger! :p :D :thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Bit off topic, but is that party in the park thing on again this year in macc? Went last year and it was a top piss-up! :D

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: We've had a mint day ta V.much....

We went on a treck up to Bargain Booze then off we went carrying our BB plakey bags....

Danst said he was gonna take us to a park but we ended up walking down these stairs of this school and got gripped by this bloke who was like "Get off my land" type thing and sent us on our way down this well long road to an apparent park which wasnt really there so we found a path to a big gate we had to climb over into a field with a horse in it, & Butty bless him got dead scared :rolleyes: and didnt want to go into... lol (Butty you great big girl ;))

We ultimatley then had to jump over this wall still carrying our BB bags and found ourselves a top spot at the side of the canal.... :thumbsup:

We have been waving and saying Oooh Good Afternoon to all the passing barges... Dead good....

Walked back down the canal and finshed off with yet more beer at the side of the canal at the Puss In Boots!!

The weather has been hot, hot, hot and all have enjoyed!

Were supposed to be going back out to the pub but Dannst is that pissed now he has errrrr passed out :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Thanks for the suggestions guys...

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
S-J said:
:wave:

Hope your good chuck!

yeah its all good wiv me mate cheers :thumbsup:

im planning a trip to me mum and dads this weekend so i can have a paddle in the sea hope the weather keeps up :D :cool: