Keep her in.... !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I think Grace did most of her dirty work in the first week (when I wasn't watching), so it's hard for me to relate to all the haters:p

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Shooms said:
just been having a look at the BB website.... is it me or is def slanted to an anti-Grace bias ?

Same as the footage on TV..... :naughty:

Shooms, dear me........"just been looking on the BB website"......., i'm shocked and appalled.
Thank christ I've extricated myself from these dickheads polluting our airwaves. A load of self centered celeb wannabees.
The 1st BB was interesting for its sociological aspects, now its just a showcase for gutter press tabloid nonsense. They are all on there for the fame, nothing else, its a big pile of toss. Who gives a sheeps fleece if Grace is a bitch, or Richard is faking it, or Glyn and the scouse Vernon wannabee can't string a sentence together, or the "tourets" guy is sweet, or the fat minger with the false tits is insecure, or the psychotic blonde dwarf is crying!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, the 1st week was rather entertaining, I was hoping Shabazz was going to top himself live on air and this programme would be cancelled for good!!

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Shooms said:
lol I know - I've become everything I despise :$ ;)

None of this BB website shennanigans when you get to Manchestor mate, might be able to get away it in poofy pompey. You'll get kicked in for a mere mention of it in the pub :naughty:

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
nics said:
shes a two faced backstabbing bitcharsed pigfaced munter!!!!!
wise words them :thumbsup:
oh, and she definitely looks like...
574444929280bbfe7.jpg

I can't watch her on BB now without pissing myself & thinking about Toyah Willcox (I think I need help?)

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
So im guessin this is
"we love Grace topic" then?! ha
Yeah, and i find it wierd that she wonders why ppl are shouting
"get Grace out"
cos the amount of bitchin! tut!
Think girl!
Reckon its gonna be the biggest ever boo's!

x sam x

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
LOl..you can't hate someone for having no taigs:D
I think she's a bitch but its great to watch..Nikki's my fave with her 'Who is she' 'Who is she' dramatic antics:thumbsup:

Get that boring arse Vernon Kaye wannabe twat Mikee out and leave the bitching cunts in:D

Bring back Shabazzz:thumbsup: