Cheery piano riffs

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
When It Comes To Piano Riffs...

Ya cannit beat Rhythm Section-Feel The Rhythm, must be the piano piano ever. Always use it as my secret weapon when am playin

Attachments

• 1222w.JPG
    1222w.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 183

Francis

Mar 13, 2002
Huddersfield
Tekno Flight 1 - F*ck You

Don't know if anyone will know it, was on Freaky Records, an Olav Basoski Production i think.

Wierd Tune, Horrible Lyrics, But a totally unexpected, really uplifting Piano Break.

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
sorry to be a pain in the hole, but any chance of lil snippetty sample type things of some of these?

I haven't heard of half these numbers but I do love a nice piana riff...

P.S. Black Box/FPI are both top shouts :thumbsup:

Ps

LOL.... Rhythm is a mystery was entirely responsible for me loosing a job in 1992 along with SL2 - Ragga Tip, Bizarre Inc- Playing with knives (Quad mix) & errr Oceanic - Insanity :$ :$ :$ :$

Was at a works do & the DJ decided to do a lil rave section - I hit the dancefloor & went for it :party: :jumpin:

Was called into HR office the next week & explained my services were no longer required as they thought it was obvious that at the party I was under the influence of something other than the punch....

I would've kicked up a stink as they were dead wrong (at least up until I left the party & went home ;) ) but

a. I hated the job anyway
b. I hated the people anyway
c. They were gonna pay me a months salary for nish
d. Had they tested me I wouldn'tve had a leg to stand on lol :cops: