Join now

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Seen the score?

Australia 3 Japan 1

Goals:
Japan - Nakamura 26
Australia - Cahill 84, 89 & Aloisi 92

3 Goals in the last 6 minutes! The awld Japs must be gutted...

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Is it just me, or does anyone else here feel the same?

Seeing Tim Cahill on telly or whatever I just wanna kick his teeth in.
Dunno why, but I'm filled with an irrational hatred of the man...

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Elev8/Levit8 said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else here feel the same?

Seeing Tim Cahill on telly or whatever I just wanna kick his teeth in.
Dunno why, but I'm filled with an irrational hatred of the man...

the only reason i hate him is because he always gets the winner against city, i think he has done it 3 times in the last 4 games.
i think hes a very good player though, very scholes like arriving in the box at the right time and very good in the air
why do you not like him fella?

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
BadBoyDJPigeon said:
I do like that Lucas Neil who plays for you lot jono, thought he played well today
Didn't get chance to see the match today unfortunately :(

Neill pretty much always plays well for us though. He even did well when he had to play centre back due to injuries.

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Shooms said:
Not my fault you've got a team full of cheating tossers :D

As for Dickov.... no smoke without fire I say... sex pest that he is....

oh f00k me... have i managed to kick off the civil war all over again? :condom:

I have no idea why I don't like him, Jonno... none whatsoever... Everton are one of those teams I'm totally ambivalent about... I have no reason whatsoever for disliking him, yet he fills me with rage :mad:

Now yer Bellamy, on the other hand... I know exactly why I dislike him and he fills me with rage... it's because he's a short-arsed, devoid-of-talent, ignorant, loudmouthed, bite-the-hand-that-feeds-him, spoiled, juvenile, Welsh TW@T!

sorry... I know the Blackburn are yer team & all that, but after his many Horrorshows at Toon, I feel utterly justified...

On the original note of this thread... I rate Neill though, and Craig Moore's been playing well ever since his last injury as well...

Why am I not surprised Viduka didn't score tho lol

Elev8/Levit8 said:
but after his many Horrorshows at Toon, I feel utterly justified...

lol - I'll see you a Bellamy & raise you a Ginola :thumbsup:

I think we can both agree on Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.... I was @ the game for his return to St James Park.... never seen a bigger cheer in all me life everytime he was put on his arse lol He never deserved to wear claret n blue the workshy French fop.... :naughty:

lol - that was also the night we ended up @ The Stage Door after being recommended it by all the local.... piss taking Geordies lol :naughty: :D

My mate ended up getting off with a bird with half her front teeth missing :S :rofl:

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Shooms said:
The only tosser who didn't hold his head high & sing the National Anthem on Sat :naughty:

I thought that at 1st mate, but it would just not have been right Gary Neville singing the anthem. He looked as though he was getting himself ready which is fair enough.
he does my head in Neville but England do need him, hes a quality player, theres not been a serious contender to take his place for 10 years and thats cause no ones been as good unfortunately