Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I'm having an affair with Tickle

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Who the f*ck is Cam?

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I didn't even know he was banned, shows how little I'm in touch with these things :S

Why was he banned (or is it banned asking)?

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
He was banned for saying a few naughty things, dunno if it's my place to say exactly what! Plus I could get banned too I think!

Turpie, I believe a husband and wife should share at least one common interest and the only f*cking thing we have in common is OSA lol

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
Get him back...........pls, he came back like the scrlet pimpernel aka undeniable1

He deserves a 2nd chance do we not all agree;) :groupflip :groupflip :bounce4: :bounce4:

He ,s a good lad and my best cousin, he would be on best behaviour:p

plllllllllllsssssssssssssss:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

skippy

Jul 17, 2001
Jonno said:
Why was he banned (or is it banned asking)?

cam n wafc were pished up one night and flooded the chillout room with a load of abusive threads. one of which was havin a right rip at sweet sensation, it was that one which got em banned.

they didn't show any signs of stoppin, and didn't apologise, so the ban has remained in place.

i guess they owe an apology really imo.

icon7.gif

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
grad said:
I reckon you'll do a good job yourself...4 affairs already, you're, erm.., quite 'popular'..so who's the other 3? :moonie:

I know, arent I the dirty cyber slut? I reckon I've been shagging Sirius and Turpie .......in their dreams lol and emmab's the other affair, keeping it in the family and all that!

Sirius, you only said No coz you want to give Cam a good spanking!;)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
skippy said:
cam n wafc were pished up one night and flooded the chillout room with a load of abusive threads. one of which was havin a right rip at sweet sensation, it was that one which got em banned.

they didn't show any signs of stoppin, and didn't apologise, so the ban has remained in place.

i guess they owe an apology really imo.

icon7.gif

How abusive? Did they get any warnings? I guess it comes down to wether or not the bad feeling was meant, i suspect what Cam and Wafc view as humour i would at times consider it abuse, if it was directed at me or anyone else in a persistant manner. If they knew it pissed SS off, then they should have appologised, if not then fair-do's. I also think they should have had a warning throughout the night, and if they carried on, again fair-do's.

The question is, was is banter or abuse? Was there any warning to let them know it wasn't being well recieved or did they get jeered on by other members, oblivious that it gone beyond a joke?

:)

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
misstickle said:
I know, arent I the dirty cyber slut? I reckon I've been shagging Sirius and Turpie .......in their dreams lol and emmab's the other affair, keeping it in the family and all that!

Sirius, you only said No coz you want to give Cam a good spanking!;)

Oi you can leave me out of this..............im no 6 fingered banjo strummin dungaree wearing hillbilly..............ask judderz he,ll back me up

Wont ya..........or il discharge myself and go AWOL:eek:

skippy

Jul 17, 2001
Amelie said:
The question is, was is banter or abuse? Was there any warning to let them know it wasn't being well recieved or did they get jeered on by other members, oblivious that it gone beyond a joke?

hi. it was downright nasty, and no-one else was involved. they'd been warned many many times about o.t.t. 'banter', but what they said to get banned was well beyond a joke...

icon7.gif

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
skippy said:
hi. it was downright nasty, and no-one else was involved. they'd been warned many many times about o.t.t. 'banter', but what they said to get banned was well beyond a joke...

icon7.gif
In which case the ban should stay.