The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
:wave: :wave: :wave: hello torrie. welcome to the board. your second name isnt amos is it?

also who do ya vote for on poll days, do you go for the lib dems or do u side with the torries

ps youl have to excuse me i heard it was shite joke day so im doin my best :crazy:

:D :D :D

Torrie

May 29, 2006
The shaw
butty said:
:wave: :wave: :wave: hello torrie. welcome to the board. your second name isnt amos is it?

also who do ya vote for on poll days, do you go for the lib dems or do u side with the torries

ps youl have to excuse me i heard it was shite joke day so im doin my best :crazy:

:D :D :D

Ey up butty, cheers for the post and I did vote lib dems only coz one of there policies is to legalise canabis such a good idea!
Just come back from a top nite at town in wigan the whole wythenshawe possy are having it large in my front room Oh and soz said hello x

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
ahh are you sozzas better half? you drew the short straw with that one dint ya :crazy:

lol only bezzin fella :D

say hello the crew for us and il see ya out soon. couldnt make it to wigan tonight am still recovering from friday doh :axe:

vix

May 25, 2005
styal
hiya me darling welcome aboard hope your feeling ok :p

have you wore your cheeky pant's yet :eek: :eek:

thank's for last night love you lot's :love: