I thought i would give old skool a go!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DJ Danny B

May 27, 2006
hi cheers m8. im not looking for any song because im new to oldskool so i dont even know any track names which are oldskool lol. is there any online record shops or mp download sites that i could listen to tracks before i bought them?

thanks again:thumbsup:

Presuming Ed

I'm a strictly vinyl man myself, so I wouldn't know of any download places I'm afraid. Tell you what, I send you a few to get you started. Check you PM in a bit. Cheers Ed

You could have a listen to some of the mixes in the member mixes section, which might help you decide what sound you like.

here's one of mine to get you started mate
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...nged-88-91-classics-tribute-mboro-havana.html

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
presuminged said:
I'm a strictly vinyl man myself, so I wouldn't know of any download places I'm afraid. Tell you what, I send you a few to get you started. Check you PM in a bit. Cheers Ed

You could have a listen to some of the mixes in the member mixes section, which might help you decide what sound you like.

here's one of mine to get you started mate
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...nged-88-91-classics-tribute-mboro-havana.html

FFS Ed, if i would of known about MP3 freebies from u I wouldn't of bought so much fucking vinyl off ya :king:

Nah mate i'm luvvin the feel of vinyl and decks, i agree with ya mate Vinyl is the way....

DJ Danny B

May 27, 2006
ok. i have a genuine picture disc of grandmaster flash and mel melle - white lines is that oldskool? sorry for being so dumb!

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Danny mate, welcome to the board first off all...;)
If you want to hear all about oldskool then tune into OSA radio. Lots of DJ's on here and there is a live chat box so you can ask for the ID's on tunes...:thumbsup:

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
And also Danny, if your into funky house and remixes of oldskool then tune into OSA on Wednesday 10pm till Midnight when i'm on...:thumbsup:
Not trying to plug my show honest...lol:$