3 Best things about this weekend

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
1. My mum is cooking my tea tonight
2. Having northern nonsense with my dad and brother (this means ripping the piss out of each other for our own entertainment, you can't do it down south, they get upset)
3. Going out on lash because its more of a laugh and the ladies make more of an effort and everyone is much friendlier.

Yours?

Ed said:
1. My mum is cooking my tea tonight
2. Having northern nonsense with my dad and brother (this means ripping the piss out of each other for our own entertainment, you can't do it down south, they get upset)
3. Going out on lash because its more of a laugh and the ladies make more of an effort and everyone is much friendlier.

Yours?

You gonna pop by fella? :)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
No work until tuesday at 10.30 int morn (nice lie in hehe)
Chilled weekend, feet up, movies, good food, drinks, erm maybe :fekked: and quality time with my lady :love:

:thumbsup:

passingphantom

Jun 4, 2004
RAAR zone
1: sleep in
2: chilling
3: discovering alot of new music legally downloaded, for my showand rediscovering old rave stuff....
usual week-end alone...
oh and yeah tlak to my girl on the phone (she is in the US , Wish i had her with me though) :(

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Clean my Uncle Festa ST :D...i know people i my street think im sad but i find it really theraputic cleaning my jam jar:$
listen to some chewnage

visit me mate Schteve:cool:

Sleep in YAY:thumbsup:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
1. having a nice long lie in my pit and not having to come out from under the covers if i dont want to :D

2. Pizza !! (hmmm and garlic bread......................) for tea

3. Major chill out session as i dont plan on doing anything this weekend as i have been working my guts out for the last few weeks and i really need to be able to at last wind down a little.

bliss.................... bottle of wine, tunes, and chilled :king: :love:

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
1. Out All weekend!!!! (starting at 2:00pm ;))
2. No work till Wednesday
3. erm.... can't think of out else :confused: .... maybe it's no so good after all..... lol

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
1. gettin paid decent coin tonight for DJ'n

2. already been breached for me CS so don't have to turn in Sunday

3. goin for a meal in about 1/2 an hour at the boozer me mate does the grub at...freemans:thumbsup:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Lozzie said:
Ed...I'd love to meet you!!! Where will you be oooop north? Have I met you before btw?:fekked: :fekked:

1.no college for a week:cool:
2. No college for a week:mad: :D :cool:
3. Should be good in work this w/e, so lots of moneeeeeeeeey!

Hey! Must be the money!

No don't think so Lozzie. :wave: Would love to meet you too. I'm tied up all this weekend, but I'll arrange to come to a do soon, would be great to meet up with everyone. I'm in Warrington :love:

Last edited: