do u shave everywhere........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I wax everywhere, every 4 weeks or so. I usually have half leg (can't see the ones above knee as i am they are blonde), underarm and bikini. I usually just have a landing strip, with an occasional brazilian in the summer. I can't stand razors, they make me itch and its soo time consuming.

That bloke in the clip is a right bell end. Do men actually shave thier pubic region? Incidently, does anyone know why Gonads have this nickname? If i remember rightly is as they produce a male hormone or summat called Gonadatrophine. Also, the testis are called such as 'testis' Latin for 'witness', they used to make you place your hand on your own (if male), or a mans (if female) scrote when giving evidence, sorta like on the bible theese days.

:)

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Amelie said:

That bloke in the clip is a right bell end. Do men actually shave thier pubic region? Incidently, does anyone know why Gonads have this nickname?

Surely its from Buster Gonad and his unfeasibly large testicles

The only thing that I shave is the beard, any man who shaves body hair is a great big gayer ;)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Konspiracy said:
Surely its from Buster Gonad and his unfeasibly large testicles

The only thing that I shave is the beard, any man who shaves body hair is a great big gayer ;)
Jonno shaves his arse, but not cos he is gay he just got sick of the clingons. He was getting like Bob Marley down there so action had to be taken.

Konspiracy said:

:thumbsup: Although has to be said I have on occasion had a 'summer cut'.... & trimming / tidying up is surely non-gay ? Or is does yer missus call you Grizzly Adams ?

@ Amelie..... I can just imagine the convo tonight :D

reeves-2.jpg

"You just had to mention the winnetts didn't you.... you wouldn't let it lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !"

:D

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Amelie said:
Jonno shaves his arse, but not cos he is gay he just got sick of the clingons. He was getting like Bob Marley down there so action had to be taken.

Lol, these things simply aren't true everyone.

Not that anyone will believe me :S

JORDAN

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2006
for the now
i trim my pits and pubes once or twice a year
but i would'nt do a muslim style
coz thats just down right queer.

for women its different though

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
JORDAN said:
i trim my pits and pubes once or twice a year
but i would'nt do a muslim style
coz thats just down right queer.

for women its different though
Although the big question has already been asked, i.e. wtf is a muslim?

I'm gonna have to add that shaving your pits and your pubes is still a bit odd in itself IMO. Are you an exotic dancer or something?

JORDAN

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2006
for the now
Shooms said:
lol wtf is a Muslim style ? :confused: Is that where you put a burkha over yer cock & shave whatever can be seen ?

no what i meant by muslim stle is...........
according to islam male mulims must shve their
pubes,pits,chest etc completely bald coz
its "cleaner" apparently

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
JORDAN said:
no what i meant by muslim stle is...........
according to islam male mulims must shve their
pubes,pits,chest etc completely bald coz
its "cleaner" apparently
Are you sure about that?

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Shooms said:
:thumbsup: Although has to be said I have on occasion had a 'summer cut'.... & trimming / tidying up is surely non-gay ? Or is does yer missus call you Grizzly Adams ?

Something like that, or Gorillas in the Mist, fortunately Im not blessed with a Hairy Back, or chest for that matter, however I have a ready made pair of hairy long johns that keeps me warm in the winter:|

Jonno, even with the troublesome dangleberries, how can you bring yourself to have a back, sack and crack:naughty: :confused:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
legs bits n pits, deffo a must........spesh in the summer:cool: ;)

cant be doing with these german birds that are grufty as feck with well long pitt hair:| i know some guys like it au naturel like, but furry pits is a no no:naughty:

as fer the geezers on the bord, surely theres nowt wrong with a bit of a trim now n again;)