In our house we are aiming for.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Bath, pj's and bed by 8.30 pm! I am gonna drag the dvd player upstairs and watch a film up there. Plus we have the extra ace joy of fresh sheets, and we do not have to set the alarm until 8.15 tomoz. Aslo, house is tidy and i am up to date (ish) with uni work so no nagging feeling while i am trying to chill out.

I love early nights like this.

:)

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Amelie said:
. Plus we have the extra ace joy of fresh sheets, :)

That is one of my favorite things in the world. lol Easy to please me. Just love it for some reason. Not that mine are dirty,:$ but you know ;):D Could stay in bed for days.

Bed's the future :thumbsup: Long hot soak, fresh clean linen (percale for choice) & pick one the following:

A damn fine DVD

A cracking read with some chilled tunage in the background - Aural Float or Jonno's Chilled cd's for choice... or even Enya :$

Some intimate & sensual TLC & QT with the partner of yer choice...massage & essential oils optional but mind the fresh linen...

Or mix n match... :D

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Lozzie said:
The best thing about bed...is someone to roll about in it with aaaaaall day. Just monging totally, and maxing out biiiiig time! Staying in bed on ur own is c-rap! Well unless ur asleep that is...then it's ace...I can sleep for aaaaages!

yeh, thats what i do with a certain someone on my day off...... we just max out and watch a film and roll around in the space and whatever! :p lol