*OK so...*

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
I nelp from all u love monkeys out there!
T5here's this lad, that well i found rather wierd- mainly because he threw paper areoplanes at me while i was having a nice pub lunch?!:mad:

Anyways more of that later....
Aparently he wanted my attention, so he went to the club last night& got his mate to come ask me to chat to hiom cos he likes me, an the only reason he went to the club (ha the frontier, no-one goes out of choice u understand!) last night was to see me.....:love:

But he never said a word?!
Apprently he's shy, so he daren't come over an talk, but i was kinda scared too, so we didn't get anywhere

Anyways, got his number what should i say?
Should i be my witty self?!....
"Hey im the girl you threw a paper areoplane @"
or what?!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x sam x

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Hmmmm toughy cus im the shy type too so i know where ya coming from.......do you smoke? ask him for a light! or jus ask for the time........you could even maybe stand at the bar on your own and then maybe ask the time and say your friend hasnt turned up....he may offer his company lol ;)

Just be yourself isnt it...thats obviously what he liked about you in the 1st place :thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I think it would be better to regret saying something to him, than to regret not acting on what you know. there can't really be a loss? go go go. :)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
amymars said:
I think it would be better to regret saying something to him, than to regret not acting on what you know. there can't really be a loss? go go go. :)

Im with Miss Mars on this 1, go 4 it,

Either that or get ya boobs out, im sure he wont b a shy boy then?!!

Prob best with Option 1, lol,!

But if all else fails do option 2!

LOL

:thumbsup:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Well i spent all last night@ the bar, an no drink was bought
didn't say owt cos i got scared!
But def gonna text him, but want a reply, so what should i say
My articulation is my weak point:s

He's the type of shy person also that when u talk to him, he goes BRIGHT red!:$
awww he's so cute!
Bit tantastic though, way over done it on sunbeds though! ha:|

Best keep away from that subject!

x sam x

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I think he sounds like a right freak and should be avioded, any bloke past 12 throwing planes to get attention from a girl, getting it then not being able to talk is a weirdo in my book.

:)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I have a question for you..

Why do you put stars on the thread titles?!

Do you constantly see stars in front of your eyes :D :crazy:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
gets noticed more dont it?!
Nah i prefer ctaching stars when im out:fekked:

x sam x

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Amelie said:
I think he sounds like a right freak and should be avioded, any bloke past 12 throwing planes to get attention from a girl, getting it then not being able to talk is a weirdo in my book.

:)

Yeah.

However, sometimes there are reasons why people find it hard to talk, especialy to women, theres shy, then theres shy and red and then theres people who are shy, red, and stammer under pressure.

However, thowing planes is a bit odd....... but, if that floats your boat.... lol.

If some bird was throwing planes at me Id just think she was an annoying cow taking the piss, but thats where my female radar may need re-tuning lol.

Sirius

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Thats why i aint sure, i said it was fuckin wierd, but my mate was like no, he's fit!
So bloody what, it landed in my gravy- ruined the nice sunday pub lunch we were having!

And he does look like he's been tangoed!!!!:|

x sam x

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Give me his number and i'll ask him if he likes you and if his intentions are honourable or something and ask him why he chose a paper plane to get your attention:thumbsup: :)

Or just keep texting each other and see how it develops. Either he'll get sick of you, you'll get sick of him, or you'll find out more about each other which should make things easier for you both:)

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Who are u my big bro?!:p
Im quite capable of asking, just dunno what to say

x sam x

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
All you ladies, independant, throw your hands up at me ee:D

Fair dinkums, but it just seemed like you're at a stalemate at the moment if none of you will talk to each other. I'd suggest the texting route then, you don't have to talk to each other that way at least until you get more comfortable with each other:)

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
ok yeah dunno what to say but im sure ill think of something;)
cheers peeps
but suggest away!

btw: the paper areoplane was ace!
what he's lacks intalk he certainly gains in origami!

x sam x

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
just try the texting route first if you feel uneasy about approaching him face to face :) im sure once the ice is broken that way he will prolly open up and you can get to know him better and then decide if you really like him or not.

if you decide you feel brave just walk right up to the guy and say HI !!!
one of you is going to have to break the stalemate sooner or later and if he dont have the balls to do it then you should.
and if the guy turns and runs - then its his loss hun - theres always steaders.....;)

good luck hun xxx

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
After reading what you wrote, sam in Steaders' 'Women Should' thread, I reckon he'd be better off without you;)

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
*sam* said:
I nelp from all u love monkeys out there!
T5here's this lad, that well i found rather wierd- mainly because he threw paper areoplanes at me while i was having a nice pub lunch?!:mad:

Anyways more of that later....
Aparently he wanted my attention, so he went to the club last night& got his mate to come ask me to chat to hiom cos he likes me, an the only reason he went to the club (ha the frontier, no-one goes out of choice u understand!) last night was to see me.....:love:

But he never said a word?!
Apprently he's shy, so he daren't come over an talk, but i was kinda scared too, so we didn't get anywhere

Anyways, got his number what should i say?
Should i be my witty self?!....
"Hey im the girl you threw a paper areoplane @"
or what?!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x sam x

sorry for late replies i just cant use the baord as much at work these days ive actually got a lot of work to do now lol

anyways i say go for it girl make a move, beleive me if es interested which it sound like it is, call him and ask him out for a drink, somewhere where u can have a chat

you'll be reet go for it ;)

Mitch hiker

Apr 1, 2006
Just buy him one of these - go up to him and give it him!! That'll break the ice

c2_1.JPG
:thumbsup: