Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
steveluigi said:
;) Hi y'all
Steve Luigi from Leeds Gallery, Joy, Galaxy 105, Kiss fm etc etc. Just thought I'd drop in to say hello to the OSA posse. If you want a chat or need help with owt, message me and I'll do my best for you.:king:. By the way, don't know if I'm supposed to do this or noe, but I've just put a copy of

/edit - removed ebay sale as ebay sales are only allowed in the vinyl4sale area, sorry! - admin

Hiya Ste

You forgot you have reg'ed under the name anthem_man too lol

Good to see you on ere. Lets see if ya stick around :p

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Reach for the ceiling, extacy feeling! lol.

Welcome Steve. Got one of your early Gallery tapes from about 92, and its the best tape Ive ever owned. Respect due.

Cheerio

Sirius

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
steveluigi said:
;) Hi y'all
Steve Luigi from Leeds Gallery, Joy, Galaxy 105, Kiss fm etc etc. Just thought I'd drop in to say hello to the OSA posse. If you want a chat or need help with owt, message me and I'll do my best for you.:king:

welcome steve you'll know me thought , joy , your shop , the gallery .top man .:thumbsup:
:king: welcome the living legend the man that is steve luigi :king:
:| white hot electric shocks coming from his record box :|

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
alreet steve/anthem_man??? probly know my face from JOY? But was there on opening night @ the gallery (was it June ish 91? am losing my memory with old age! Used to grab a flier on the way out & travel round the country for Sat night!) then every friday religously (when you played with DJ tim ('The Mix' / Utah Saints), a fellow Harrogate lad hehhe) Please see attachments! You & mc fox look fecking young!

Attachments

• LUIGI & FOX.jpg
    LUIGI & FOX.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 99
  • bliss gallery.jpg
    bliss gallery.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
New member, but old DJ :)

Just want to thank you all for the amazing welcome, and it's great to be around folks that appreciate good music. Any help that anyone needs with owt, don't be afraid to ask me (except for money that is) :) any questions about tunes etc. I don't claim to know everthing of course, but 34 years of DJing tends to educate you a bit :)
Look after.