wots happened to milenko

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
I was wondering where he has gone the dood who licked jungle frogs in wooden huts.....You know who i mean dontcha, he was funny but very very wacky it facinated me where he came up with his thoughts and ideas.:|

he was always postin ....wondered if he had been chucked off or something?

And a definate nooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont fancy him, b4 anyone even goes there:eek:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
You sure you don't fancy him?:p There's no shame in it, I fancy him myself;)

PMSL He went to LUV2FUNK at the weekend, so he's still around and I think he still posts now and again:thumbsup:

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
Immmm sure i promise;) he could be drop dead gorg, but not lookin if ya know wot i mean my fellow pie eatin pal....lol:p Is he ur friend?? Hes gay anyhow you can tell by his sig...pmfsl

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I think he's happily settled................. with a girl (vix on here I think) :cry:

I've never met him, but he cracks me up ocassionally:thumbsup: :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
And i'm not gay:eek:

At least I wasn't the last time I checked so he's safe...................................for now :p lol

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Sorry to break up this Milenko love in but he is around, alive and well and happily settled......with Kee off here, not Vix.

As errrr.......me and Vix are getting married in two weeks, and Milenko is one of my best men (having two best man type people, the other being Si Kelsall off here) and Kee is a bridesmaid (as is Nics off here)......

You may now carry on your Milenko Appreciation Society......:D

As you were......:cool:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
stee said:
Sorry to break up this Milenko love in but he is around, alive and well and happily settled......with Kee off here, not Vix.

As errrr.......me and Vix are getting married in two weeks, and Milenko is one of my best men (having two best man type people, the other being Si Kelsall off here) and Kee is a bridesmaid (as is Nics off here)......

Bloody hell thats cropped up mate. Good luck for the BIG day. phones:

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
stee said:

Good luck with the big day ;) you have to post some pics now if its an official osa wedding....lol:)

Im dragging 21 friends and family out to mexico and marrying on the beach should be a riot!!:thumbsup:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Seeing as this has been hijacked into a wedding thread......

I get married in 12 weeks :p Am espesh gonna take my digi cam as i've got the mad head Mark Luvdup coming to the wedding & DJ-ing at the party :p :p So I'll expect some class pics from him! As everyone who knows him, knows he's a feckin nutter

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
11-12 weeks too 5th Aug ;) we will have to have a wedding picture thread when all done;) Good luck to you too coggletots...Is anyone going abroad for theres ? wheres ur honeymoons

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
emmab said:
11-12 weeks too 5th Aug ;) we will have to have a wedding picture thread when all done;) Good luck to you too coggletots...Is anyone going abroad for theres ? wheres ur honeymoons

Aint doing it abroad, but get married on the fri (28th July) Fly out to IBIZA :fekked: on the sunday for two weks.

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
ive realy just pissed meself laughing at this thread, our kid n his very own i love mel thread:rofl:

to put all ur minds at rest, hes still alive and alls well:love:

he aint having an affair with vix (i hope not) hes engaged to the lovely kee,

stee n vix are getting wed in 2 weeks and weve all got a part in it all, kee and me are bridesmaids with posh frocks n everything, si n mel are best men (yes 2 best men) dannster is doing the dj at the night doo but shall be in attendance all day..........................you know this is gonna be a wedding with a differance:thumbsup: phones: :fekked:

will up some pics of the day and us all looking ded posh n everyfin:love: :he she: :thumbsup:

congrats to all the other couples getting wed:love:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
emmab said:
I was wondering where he has gone the dood who licked jungle frogs in wooden huts.....You know who i mean dontcha, he was funny but very very wacky it facinated me where he came up with his thoughts and ideas.:|

he was always postin ....wondered if he had been chucked off or something?

And a definate nooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont fancy him, b4 anyone even goes there:eek:

I heard that he'e grown his hair dead long and has gone back to being a gay homo tramp, drinking cider and eating pidgeons in manchester town centre

:p :p :p