nipper & man parris pt 2

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
this is the second part of that night nipper and man parris tape at brid in 92 theirs a third part too .
this is d j bill-e-whizz and d j franke wonder and m c mam parris
wonder wot ever happened to bill-e-whizz and frankie wonder two shit hot d j in their time i know bill-e-whizz did some phobias.
n-joi http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3jrduq0z

Last edited:

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
Frankie Wonder (tune i.d pleeeeeaaaaase)

Just before Nipper comes in after Frankie Wonder...DJ FG plays a tune where Man Parris say's "I feel like Trippin on Strawberry's @ times like these. Can anyone outhere ID that tune for me coz its a wicked tune & if you,ve heard it yourself ..you'd know what i mean ...;)

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
Camz76 said:
Just before Nipper comes in after Frankie Wonder...DJ FG plays a tune where Man Parris say's "I feel like Trippin on Strawberry's @ times like these. Can anyone outhere ID that tune for me coz its a wicked tune & if you,ve heard it yourself ..you'd know what i mean ...;)

is it part 1 or part 2 of the tape i uploaded their's a bit were man parris is on about tripping and the song's manix ( oblivion ) head in the clouds mixed in to 2 bad mice ( bombscare )16.34 mins / 18.34 mins pt2
www.discogs.com/release/159587
their's a song ive all ways wanted to no the name ov too part 2 00.00 to 0018 mins .

Alf

Feb 22, 2006
Lovin that Bill E Whizz set, dont know why but I like the MC too. 'if you aint had an e your not comin in'