Dilemma - Mix at Turnmills or go to a Wedding ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

zot

May 8, 2005
Plymouth, U.K
Ok, so we've excepted an invitation to my birds best mate from schools wedding about two weeks ago, then my mate texted me today to ask if I'll mix for him at his 30th in Turnmills - London on the same night :S

Just wondered what you'd do ?

Any advice on how I could possibly approach the situation with the misses would be greatful :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
So many possibilities, but i'd say (all things being equal) that if you'd already agreed to go to the wedding then that should take precedence, especially if you're girlfriend is still good friends with the girl:)

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
zot said:
Ok, so we've excepted an invitation to my birds best mate from schools wedding about two weeks ago, then my mate texted me today to ask if I'll mix for him at his 30th in Turnmills - London on the same night :S

Just wondered what you'd do ?

Any advice on how I could possibly approach the situation with the misses would be greatful :thumbsup:

any chance u'd be able to do both?? Go the weddin & then leave the nightdoo earlier & go to turnmills after?? Perhaps do a later set??

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
Your mate , is important its his 30th, sooooooo u need to approach it gently

Just say 'I cant let him down babe its my good m8s 30th', 'like you dont feel u can let ur friend down at her wedding, i cant let **** down either so we may have to both go to were we r needed ' 'its only one night babe, no drama' try that and say' will knock da back out of ya wen i get home ...lol' ;)

zot

May 8, 2005
Plymouth, U.K
BadBoyDJPigeon said:
whats more important, your birds mate or your mate?
in fact playing records is more important than both so there's your answer

You know it :thumbsup:

Can't fookin believe my luck, the misses has only gone and booked two plane tickets that get in at half seven from Plymouth..Woohoo :D

Am going to the stag doo in Newquay (run to the sun weekend...fookin ell its gonna be busy) and the ceremony and mabye the sit down meal, so we'de have done our bit...then its off to my mates b'day 8)

Re-fookin-sult :thumbsup: