Cocktails.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
DJFINK said:
this is a class drink but kinda went off them when i saw one that has spilt all over the floor, it looked like a mass murder had taken place, must say tho im into pinicolada now that stuff rocks! :thumbsup:

lol pinacoladas are good i must admit, my uncle used to make them for me when they had family parties and i was bout 15. they're lovely. :) i really like coconut tho :) thats prob why :)

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
Shooms said:
I swear by long island tea Amelie.... then after 10 of the buggers I swear AT them lol :D

Long Island Iced Tea
Ingredients:
Amount Ingredient (Click ingredient for more recipes)
1 Shot White Rum
1 Shot Gin
1 Shot Tequila
1 Shot De Kuyper Triple Sec
1 Shot Stolichnaya Red Vodka
1 Dash Coke

:pixie:

shooms is on the money here, these are the dons of cocktails, need a chaser of some sort with them though. :mexican:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Amelie said:
Not had one about these for a bit.

Right tomoz night Jonno and I (if that okay mon cherie lol) are going to have a cocktail evening- think daft umbrellas, cherries on sticks, me in shoulder pads, Jonno slapping my asre and telling me i look mighty fine whilst sporting a big tash.

I am after a right good Margerhita (sp?) recipie- and any others that taste nice. I tend to favour ones that don't taste to spirity.

I tried a bloody mary a the weekend and it was giz, so nothing tomatoe based please.

:)

i dunno rcipes but margerhitas are my fave, ive had frozen ones before whish i swear are very similar to alcholic slush pupies, and they are ace, should be able to fins somat on the internet, specially and american site drinkin these babies there all days long :crazy:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
rite, i have a cocktail book so i have here with me the instructions on how to do a margarita.....

2oz/56ml gold tequila
1oz/28ml triple sec
juice of 1/2 lime

shake together with ice amd strain into a cold, salt rimmed glass. garnish with a slice of lime!!!!

theres another which kinda sounds good

jungle juice its called.....

1oz/28ml vodka
3/4oz/21ml rum
1/2oz/14ml triple sec
1oz/28ml cranberry juice
1oz/28ml orange juice
1oz/28ml pineapple juice

pour all ingredients into a glass filled with ice. Stir and garnish with cherry and orange!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hope you enjoy!

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
hardcore drinking chick?

Amelie said:
Ha bloody ha.:)

i heard you were a total lightweight.

This is all you need .... btw you need a pint glass and it may cause inflammation of the stomach like it did with me but well worth it.

1 x pint glass with lots of ice
4x shots of vodka
2 x shots of kahlua
top up with milk.

total heaven :love:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
sweet sensation said:
Ive always wanted to try one of these, whats in it? :)

THink its white rum, mint and lime juice and sugar topped up with soda.

Its really refreshing and fruity. You mash the mint and the limes and sugar together in the bottom of the glass first to get the flavours releasing.

And it gets you wankered!

Ed said:

Its really refreshing and fruity. You mash the mint and the limes and sugar together in the bottom of the glass first to get the flavours releasing.

They are proper nice Ed :thumbsup: I love mint anything tho - so refreshing... :icecream:

A real mans cocktail is a pint of turbo shandy with a double depth charge of vod :thumbsup:

Ed said:

Mmmmm they sound lovely, will have to get the ingredients in :thumbsup:

We're getting it all sorted now in casa del paulys (and soon mine :rolleyes: ) got some cool red and white garden furniture, some funky arse lights, some red and white paint for the walls, some new plants and we're off to get a barbie this w/e :thumbsup: