oldskkol piano uplifting vocal whitney huston remix up for review.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
There are components of the tune that i dont mind....but the beats too fast and the vocal sounds too fast......like the trancy sound in the background though....a slower version of this tune might work :confused:

Not something id listen to normally tho sorry :(

placid

Nov 20, 2002
www.acid-house.net
I love it, I think its great, I'd buy it on sight, and thats just going on the title.

As a devout follower of pianoism, i find the tinkering in this simply awe inspiring, and felt the urge to run off and neck a pill. The subtle use of the vocal is pretty spot on as well...the way it sounds like the original but on top of the piano is cracking.

Not sure whther i prefered the bounce version or the piano, hands in the air, i love you, i'm rushing, i'm sweating, i've lost my keys mix tho.

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
landy said:
liked that tune!
Genre - House / Oldskool Vibe
Title - Save The Day
is the piano off sunscreem - pressure?

thats the one just had all my sunscreen records out
got it on the Dex's now .
cheeky little number new id heard it some were out and about
but cannot remember .
were can you get a copy of it matey .

project-d

Mar 16, 2006
earby lancashire
;) :p thanx for all ur comments so far if you are wanting a copy check out dvmradio.com or dance vinyl masters forums in general chat and productions for reviews out real sooooooooon.:wave:

landy said:
is the piano off sunscreem - pressure?

Thats exactly what I was thinking!

placid said:
I love it, I think its great, I'd buy it on sight, and thats just going on the title.

As a devout follower of pianoism, i find the tinkering in this simply awe inspiring, and felt the urge to run off and neck a pill. The subtle use of the vocal is pretty spot on as well...the way it sounds like the original but on top of the piano is cracking.

Not sure whther i prefered the bounce version or the piano, hands in the air, i love you, i'm rushing, i'm sweating, i've lost my keys mix tho.

Lol :rofl: :thumbsup:

Err not my thing either Im afraid :|

chris17

Sep 15, 2005
leeds
project-d said:
http://www.dancevinylmasters.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=1337 would be very gratefull on your views on these tracks.the house version has been played at joy events in leeds and upto now has been a great sucess.:wave:
in the words of louis walsh "i like it" lol :thumbsup:
i dont know if it would fit in to one of my sets but i still think its good
and no one can argue it does not do the biz on the dance floor i can remember kells dropping it at joy vs retro and it went down a storm
dont forget me when your sending out the promos mate lol;)

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
The second mix aint that bad but sounds just like an oldskool track. As for the first tune its way too fast for my liking....;)

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Just had a listen to the House mix I quite like it. Workin that piano drop to the max boys nice 1:cool:

Nice beats, altho I think the acca is a little to loud or something in the mix, I do like the 'better believe it Hooo' bit tho

Better useage of the acca in some way donno then this would be a beast. Altho Id still probs buy this anyway.

I remem the Kitcher Brothers from Yorkshire used to play a tune at Indigos Goodtimes 2004, that used the sunscreem piano drop, that was a fkin tune, think it was one of their own. Its a good piano to use, its not been sampled that many times before and it takes your head off as well.

Good work lads:thumbsup:

PS (I stayed away from the bouncy mix as it aint my thing).