wot no joy review ??????????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chris17

Sep 15, 2005
leeds
seen as no one else has bothered i may as well start lol :|
i had a crackin night again going from room to room managed to catch a rocking set from ian ossia in the electro room and he played some really different stuff quite bouncy infact i will deffo be making the effort to see him next month
and sy and luigi back to back in the classics room were sh*t hot (apart from sy playing i'm raving i'm raving lol)
all in all it was another top night and i think the new look room 2 is deffinatly working out :cool:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Actually You! Its not that I cant be botherd its more of a case that as of late Ive got up off my lazy arse and started filling my weeks out instead of sitting infront of a pc!!

I wasnt feeling very clever myself so was sat down chatting being entertained by a much welcomed Mr. Silva....

I really did have a good night I just felt off and wobbaly all night long so didnt really join in very much...

Im styill very proud of all the Joy prouduction crew.... Brad, Ste, Caine & Dale for all your hard, work, stresses and tears!

You guys stick with it! Your going places!!!

S-J x :love:

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
chris17 said:
sy and luigi back to back in the classics room were sh*t hot (apart from sy playing i'm raving i'm raving lol)
all in all it was another top night and i think the new look room 2 is deffinatly working out :cool:

:jumpin: had a well wicked night once again at joy like always
was in room 2 when kells & tots was on not really in to that new stuff
but pick up on 2 or three choonz i might buy .( electro eh )
may be its cos am set in my ways but i cant seem to connect to the new stuff but e-joyed it all the same .
some shit hot d j in room 2 like kells & tots .ian ossia .jon da silva ( who was looking very chilled out when i sat down next to him and was listing to kells & tots set ).
banging old skool set by mr Caine brown some old choonz i ant heard in years and some of them choonz you for get about .:thumbsup:
sy and luigi were top draw once again one or two dodgy choonz played but don't think nobody notest .phones:
back to back top draw stuff and not 4getting your very own host in the classics room the one and only mr m c fox .( top man :D )
and as always had a good laugh with some of the joy crew
mr and mrs fox and friends top man as ever :king:
kells and tots top guys as ever :D
chris 17 mad as a hatter as allways .:fekked:
mr ( sorry am i interrupting ) Caine brown :thumbsup:
s-j charming as allways :spin:
and any body Else who i have 4got sorry :jumpin: