JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
OSA Radio Slot:
Fridays 7pm - 8pm

Based:
Manchester

Preffered styles:
My biggest love is for House :love: , dont matter if its italo or progressive etc ...got a relatively varied collection (from hardcore to trance) so will play any style / tune as long as it does the business :)

Been Playing For:
Gotta be 10 years now.. man Im gettin old

Biog:
Always been into dance music from an early age, and was a regular listener to 808 state & Stu Allan who used to have shows on Manchester's local radio stations. I basically started clubbin as soon as I could get in ;) - and absolutely loved it :D Used to go to all the clubs round Manchester on a weekly basis... places like The Hacienda, Home, The Boardwalk... but the place I attended most was Bowlers - no place like it :) ...would also go clubs around the North of England, Angels in Burnley was a particular favourite of mine :love: .

After being inspired my many fantastic DJs I bought some decks around 96. I love the music and its great to be able to play it phones: Been lazy over the years, not made any effort to 'play out' much, always bought the tunes cos I love em. Stumbled accross OSA while back, top place with some top peeps :thumbsup: A highlight for me was when OSA & Timeless ran a DJ competition to win a set at Timeless, which I was fortunate enough to win :D . Lately Iv been playing regulary at a night called Rotation @ Club North had the pleasure of playing along side such Legends as DJ Sy, Slipmatt, Altern 8, Vertigo, Welly to name but a few :D.

My winning Timeless mix is available for download in the Gold member section (see link below)

Upcoming Gigs:

Friday 26 January 2007 - Rotation @ North (Manchester)

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...-free-party-club-north-26-jan.html#post589586

Past Guest Spots:
* Rotation @ North (Manchester)
* Timeless - Manchester

DJJACKGALVIN@AOL.COM

Fell free to PM me :)

Mixes:
Jack G Piano Class 1

Jack G Piano Class 2

Jack G Final Piano Class Mix

Jack G Mix for the OSA Massive

Live & unplanned mix here on OSA Radio

Tribute to DMC Mix