Sasha - Eclipse - Sept 1991

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Enjoy peeps

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3njx4l

tracklist

AKA Sasha @ Freetown 1991

1. Unique 3 'No More' (Sasha's Club Mix)
2. Georgie Porgie 'Let The Music Pump You Up' (Dan's Club Mix)
3. Quartz 'Let's Get Busy' (Morales Mix)
4. The Beat Club 'Dreams Were Made To Be Broken' (Manchester Mix)
5. Mariah Carey 'Emotions' (C&C Club Mix Instrumental)
6. Claudia Barry 'Love Is An Island'
7. KCB 'You Got Me Burnin Up' Inst
8. Clubland 'Hold On (Tighter to Love)' (Hurley's House Mix)
9. Seal 'Killer' (William Orbit Remix)
10. Bam Bam Musique 'Milk of Magnesia' (Knuckles Tribute Mix)
11. 1st Prodject 'Drop the ?'
12. The Meaning ft MC Mellow 'Showing You The Feeling'
13. Jomanda vs Soundsource 'Make My Body Rock'\'Take Me Up' Mashup by Flying Crew
14. Soundsource 'Take Me Up' (Illegal Mix)

14. Soundsource 'Take Me Up' (Illegal Mix)
15. Sil 'Windows' \ Dupree 'Brass Disc' (Acca)
16. Inner City 'Let It Reign' (Alternate Altern8 Mix)
17. React 2 Rhythm 'Intoxication' (Clubfield Mix)
18. Chico Secchi Project 'Whip of the Rhythm' (Pianopella)
19. Sabrina Johnston 'Peace' (BIR Dub Mix)
20. Members of the House 'These Are My People' (Rainbow Mix)
21. Agent X 'Get Yourself Together'
22. DJ Le Roy 'Bocachica' (Salsa Version)
23. Digital Excitation 'Dream Party'
24. Tide & Time 'Bounce Right Back' (Dub) \ Afrika Bambaataa 'Just Get Up And Dance' (Acca)
25. Gina Stewart 'Dance All Night'
26. Rodeo Jones 'Get Wise' (Hurley Mix)
27. Joey Negro 'Do What You Feel' ..very breifly

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
Quite like that sendspace Al, the upload percentage & time left features are excellent.. quite quick too. Good find, hadn't seen anything that came close to yousendit before. :thumbsup:

Here you go...

Side A

Side B

Top audio quality + I put it through Cool Edit. :)

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
OldskoolDazed (al) said:
yeah defo eclipse mart, heard the set from freetown its the same but 2 tunes different order and no adamski killer on it - defo eclipse my 60 min version is out of eclipse blast from the past pack.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wicked stuff. I've not got any Sasha Eclipse after June 91.

On the download now. Thanks again Al/Noel

:thumbsup: phones:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Yep still got this on tape. Bought it on the amnesia house tape pack at eastern bloc in around 92.

I think it had grooverider, trevor fung and top buzz tapes in the same pack as well.

Jesus@1

Apr 16, 2010
This set was at the Freetown in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, but Sasha's set ended at track 19 Sabrina Johnston 'Peace' (BIR Dub Mix). Tracks 20-27 were actually played by DJ Pete Bromley (he was the Golden resident at The Void in Hanley for years). I was there on the night and have had this tape since 1991.:mad:

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
This set was at the Freetown in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, but Sasha's set ended at track 19 Sabrina Johnston 'Peace' (BIR Dub Mix). Tracks 20-27 were actually played by DJ Pete Bromley (he was the Golden resident at The Void in Hanley for years). I was there on the night and have had this tape since 1991.:mad:

Ive said that for years but no one would have it!

Jesus@1

Apr 16, 2010
Ive said that for years but no one would have it!

They might now...some folk have no faith :hubba:

...I've got three or four Sasha tapes from the Freetown. One of which was given to me by Geoff Oakes (Renaissance promoter) which he had planned to give out or sell the following week if you went to the club again. He gave up on that plan so i might be in possession of a very rare Sasha tape or one which every f**ker's got. If someone can tell me easily how to convert from a tape deck to mp3 file and where i should post it (i'm new to this) then i will.:thumbsup:

Reply back from Pete Bromley on Discogs :D

12-Dec-19 04:01 PM
37 minutes ago
louisangel
That tracklist is correct mate, I started with Members Of The House. I recorded the set on my tape deck and used my decks, mixer and monitors as the ones in the club were all knackered LOL

I worked at Lotus records at that time. We had 5 copies of Brass Disc in the sale at the time as we had them for 6 months and no one was intersted in it.

Sasha played it on the Sat - On the Monday I put them all back up to full price and sold them all in a week LOL !

Also I managed to get 10 copies of the Meaning after hearing it on the night and sold them all too pretty sharp-ish.

There is another set from there where we played together - I had got the original whites of Bassheads in the shop that morning and was all excited to play it that night - then Dave Ralf turned up and gave Sasha one on the night and he played it before I could - At least I had it about 12 hours before Sasha did hahaha..