Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
hi there people, ive been hunting high and low online to try and find these last few essential mixes to complete the collection but nobody seems to have them,

hopefully somebody out there will have them, heres hoping :love:

pS: ive got plenty to trade

Carl Cox (Bank Holiday Monday Special) 9th May 1995

Danny Rampling @ Glastonbury - 28th June 1997 (I have all other djs from this night, just need Ramplings set)

please get in touch if you have any of these essential mixes

they must be out there somewhere, heres the tracklistings

Carl Cox Broadcasted on Tuesday 9th May, 1995
Tracklistings :: Essential Mix

Danny Rampling Broadcasted on Saturday 28th June, 1997

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
sothisis_simon said:
These guys have them available to download... membership is £2.50 a month or something. www.freshlymixed.com

A list of mixes available is here: www.zeonlair.demon.co.uk/essential/. This guy also has all the mixes for sale on DVD!! 26 of them for £60!!!

Cheers,
Si

hi there si, ive asked a few peeps off the freshly mixes site and they are also looking for these same last few EMs too,

i will check the other link thou:thumbsup:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
zippi said:
Hello mate,on the same subject i"ve been huntin down the mix by chris lowe(P.S.BOYS)on a pete tongue show.would you have a copy of this i"m wonderin?:)

was it a sat night essential mix or a mix from his friday night essential selection?

if it was friday night it will be a hotmix not an essential mix

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I used to visit a website with almost every Essential Mix session on there. I've lost the bookmark now though after my computer crashed a while back:cry:

zippi

Nov 28, 2005
Wigan/Punting on the Douglas
brady said:
yeah but was it essential selection or essential mix? they were 2 different shows both hosted by pete tong

ive searched through & theres not an essential mix by chris lowe
ok cheers,thats kinda thrown me,was he mixin or selectin?i remember him sayin...this is chris lowe,largin it with pete tongue 97-99 bbc radio 1 fm.this was said over the top of manifest your love by launa marshall,:confused:

hi there people, ive been hunting high and low online to try and find these last few essential mixes to complete the collection but nobody seems to have them,

hopefully somebody out there will have them, heres hoping:love:

pS: ive got plenty to trade

Junior Vasquez - 22nd Jan 1994 (i only have first 90min)
Pete Tong - 2nd April 1994 (ive only have first 93min)
Judge Jules & Dave Lambert (Spirit) - 21st May 1994 (i only have first 92mins)

Dave Clarke (Bank Holiday Special) - 6th May 1996 (ive only got 89min)
Danny Rampling @ Amnesia, Ibiza - 28th July 1996 (I have all other djs from this night)
Jeremy Healy - 22nd Dec 1996 (I only have first 94mins)

Danny Rampling @ Glastonbury - 28th June 1997 (I have all other djs from this night)
Pete Tong & Claudio Coccoluto @ Goa Club, Rome - 12th Oct 1997 (i only have first 87min
s)

please get in touch if you have any of these essential mixes, even if you just have the missing part that i need, as i could stick the 2 parts together and make a complete mix

they must be out there somewhere

Hi Brady

Just came across this link on soundcloud and recalled this thread from a while back

Dont know if you have the missing ones mentioned but they can all be found at this link in full. all except the Jeremy Healy set that is

http://soundcloud.com/das-boy/sets

respect to the guy forupping all of these

cheers
Andrew:thumbsup:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
thanks for the link andrew, ive updated my wants list in the first post of the thread :thumbsup:

the jeremy healy EM was never broadcast, (Radio1 Didnt Get Jeremys DAT In Time So They Broadcast Oakenfolds Goa Mix Again)

Paul Mac

Oct 1, 2007
Birmingham
My mate used to work at the beeb and had all the essential mixes from 94-2002...i'm sure i can get hold of the Carl cox one...leave it with me. :thumbsup:

Just had a quick listen to this and Pete Tong mentions peak time Saturday listening so i'm not sure if this is the one but it is dated 9/5/1995 which i think was a Tuesday. Its a 3 deck mix.

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
9th May 1995 - Carl Cox (the copy I have is only the first 28 minutes of this EM, then it cuts & plays Carl's 9th Oct 94 EM) all copies ive downloaded off the net are the same

heres the tracklistings for the 2 EMs im looking for

Carl Cox Broadcasted on Tuesday 9th May, 1995

Danny Rampling Broadcasted on Saturday 28th June, 1997