So is nobody going to mention....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
...the cartoons from the Danish paper and all the rioting Muslims?

Come on Sirius, I know you're dying to let it all out! ;) :p

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Freedom of speach or Respect for religion :|

What an absolute crock of sheet :naughty:

i dont have any respect for any religion inc the one i was forced into.....so ill say what i like :|

Dont get me wrong i wouldnt persecute anyone for having what ever beleif but all this is ridiculous...:| :eek:

classic case of take the oportunity to spit ones dummy out :dummy:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Lozzie said:
Will someone fill me in on the details??? What is this about?:confused:
I'm curious to know....:)

A Danish paper printed some cartoons of the Islamic prophet Mohammed. Then some other European papers printed them and now Muslims all over are kicking off big time.

It's ok though, coz it's all in the name of peace...

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
This springs to mind.
Cancun-Matador-and-bull.jpg

Doesn't take much for this "peaceful" movement to kick off big style lol.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Well, what can I say? :rofl:

The worldwide response speaks for itself. You know my views. ;)

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
i have to say it is quite pathetic. any excuse to be violent for them by the looks of it. Islam is supposed to be about peace, at the moment that doesn't seem to be holding water. it seems to be more about bullying anyone and everyone who isn't muslim :|

sirius will be having kittens after this lol;)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
ScouseCol said:
Islam is supposed to be about peace....

Not "peace" as we know it to be. People fail to realise this.

Im not enjoying this, as people would expect of me to do, but it is telling and a bit of a wake up call if any of you have seen the plaquards on the News in London, and the "but" this and that by appologists.

Its scary, but I think its necessary to re-assert ourselves and remember our own keystones.

Sirius.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Plus........im betting here but it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if there was an attack of some sort in Denmark in the next couple of yrs :S or who ever is responsible for these cartoons something will mysteriously happen to them :ghost:

Redemption :|

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer" ???

Poor sods are dislexic aswell as retarded.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: o

I havnt seen much of the news today :|

Thats really shocked me :mad: and angered me :cry:

If people dont start waking up now then we are in serious trouble......:( well i think so :thumbsup:

Wake up the cofee is on cant you smell it :|

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Northern Star said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: o

I havnt seen much of the news today :|

Thats really shocked me :mad: and angered me :cry:

If people dont start waking up now then we are in serious trouble......:( well i think so :thumbsup:

Wake up the coofeee is on cant you smell it :|

Some of us have been watching the special blend fill the nasal passages of our civilisation for some time.

To be fair I think these were more on the extremist fringe who had the plaquards, but Id have no hesitation whatsoever to kick them out, and any sympathisers. The "moderate" voice supports thier anger but denounces the flag burning , that says it all really.

What a lovely idea it was to fling open the doors to the people we've kept at bay for thousands of years...... :| . Oh well, atleast we can enjoy that f'king curry restaurant eh? :rolleyes:

Sirius.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
sirius said:
Some of us have been watching the special blend fill the nasal passages of our civilisation for some time.

To be fair I think these were more on the extremist fringe who had the plaquards, but Id have no hesitation whatsoever to kick them out, and any sympathisers. The "moderate" voice supports thier anger but denounces the flag burning , that says it all really.

What a lovely idea it was to fling open the doors to the people we've kept at bay for thousands of years...... :| . Oh well, atleast we can enjoy that f'king curry restaurant eh? :rolleyes:

Sirius.
I really dont know what the answer is....i wish i did....and i wish it was peaceful one......but i doubt that will ever happen......this society sems hell bent on war.......ruler takes all....it will happen one day.....when i dont know...i just hope i dont live to see it :(