The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
back once again and starting our brand new monthly residency at the music box. the 3rd friday of every month.....

evolutionfeb06front.gif

evolutionfeb06back.gif

OSA Gold Members get in for half price to this event. To qualify for the reduction see this post
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54724

Meetup List
woody
soda jules
lee dj
blue jammer
butty
manc

LeeDJ

Dec 31, 2001
Bradford
I'll be there (JDS - when is he playing, at the back end again if he's bringing the same record box as last time:eyebrow: ?)
Blue Jammer - cant wait for his set again :)

Cant wait for this!

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
i'll come down (knowing my recent track record on attendance i probably won't) yep, i'll deffo be there:D :thumbsup:

wish that dev c was on again or the rest of the Hazy crew tho i gotta say but at least 'mister dj' and 'rhythm' are gonna rock it:love:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Yeah, I'm hoping Dev C makes a return and plays again, as he was fucking amazing :king:

And the Hazy crew as well, although at least starting off with Mart, so that's cool for starters like :D

:thumbsup:

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
blue jammer said:
Yeah, I'm hoping Dev C makes a return and plays again, as he was fucking amazing :king:

And the Hazy crew as well, although at least starting off with Mart, so that's cool for starters like :D

:thumbsup:

yeah make it happen scott, what else is Dev c gonna be doing anyway?? never heard of him tbh:$ lol the guy just seemed to manage to play all my fav funky arsed hip house and techno tracks, thought his set was cool as fuck even if he didnt play as much acid as i'll have liked

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
C'mon, getcha selves out to this, I wanna see some support for Mister DJ :D

I'm buzzing to be playing with Mart again, superb DJ and really enjoyed his set last time he played for us, so raid ya pennies jar and get ya arses out you bunch of misers :p

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
right jammer ive raided my copper jar and i think ive got a total ammount of 2.67p 5 buttons and a big ball of belly button fluff!! dya think ive got enuff spends to play out??????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dunno if any of my lot will be playing out but i think i might pop along to this en:thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Nowt better else to do? Cool, that'll do for me heh! see ya ont dancefloor Shabbs :cool:

That's the spirit nics :D

What colours ya belly button fluff? :redneck:

More cash for traded in purple fluff :D

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
blue jammer said:
C'mon, getcha selves out to this, I wanna see some support for Mister DJ :D

I'm buzzing to be playing with Mart again, superb DJ and really enjoyed his set last time he played for us, so raid ya pennies jar and get ya arses out you bunch of misers :p

:love: :love: Cheers Scott (will pay ya later - my fluff's usually blue tho :$ :crazy: :D )

I finally got my decks set up at the weekend, first time in 4 months :eek: . Might be a little rusty, but just think of all them jubbly tunes I've bought in the meantime that are dying to get an airing....phones:

Mart

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Mister_DJ said:
:love: :love: Cheers Scott (will pay ya later - my fluff's usually blue tho :$ :crazy: :D )

I finally got my decks set up at the weekend, first time in 4 months :eek: . Might be a little rusty, but just think of all them jubbly tunes I've bought in the meantime that are dying to get an airing....phones:

Mart

Nice one Mart, blue fluff is good, I get loads like that out my tumble dryer :D :$

All your new tunes I can't wait to hear, although I'll probably regret saying that when I stand there taking down the deets for them and thinking hmmmm more tunes to buy :cops: :p :hubba:

I've bought the odd one or two as well, hehe :eyebrow: