Being british !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

divadondon

Jan 16, 2005
Sorry but i found this did make me laugh cos its so true !

One of the british national newspapers was asking people "what it means to be british"?.
Some of the emails were hilarious but this is one from a swedish bloke !

Being british is about driving to an irish pub for a german beer, then travelling home , grabbing an indian curry , a chinese takeaway or a turkish kebab to munch on the way. Then home to sit on swedish furniture and watch american shows on a japanese tv.
But the most british thing of all
Suspicion of anything foreign !!:D

divadondon said:

One of the british national newspapers was asking people "what it means to be british"?.

Being british is about driving to an irish pub for a german beer, then travelling home , grabbing an indian curry , a chinese takeaway or a turkish kebab to munch on the way. Then home to sit on swedish furniture and watch american shows on a japanese tv.

THAT IS FUCKING QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely bang on!Made me piss myself!

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
divadondon said:

Lolol, aint that the truth. :mad:

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
divadondon said:

Is true but could have been very different if we never had a certain party and Prime Minister sell out the UK and caused very bitter people to become bitter enough to be suspicious of anything or anyone foreign.:dummy:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
divadondon said:

Hey at least we're not staid in our ways & afraid of embracin new cultures & ways :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
oh I do. :cops:

But Im not going to indulge. I will just leave you to it. :thumbsup: Lets just say I dont entirely agree. lol

Sirius.

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
sirius said:
oh I do. :cops:

But Im not going to indulge. I will just leave you to it. :thumbsup: Lets just say I dont entirely agree. lol

Sirius.

Im sure that boz eyed twat in your sig would have plenty to say as well :D