The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
as a test to see how the tournament thing works on the arcade im gonna make a pacman tournament up as thats the one im best at lol

basicallly the tournament is for 8 playes so the first 7 replies to this gets to do it

i think its all done through pm's etc then. but we will find that out when we do it :D

so if u think u got what it takes to beat 'the butt' then reply to ths post now!

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
The Joker said:
yep he has hasn't he!! suppose it depends on what time, cos if it's 3am there'll only be butty awake & only if sonz isn't there :eek: :eek: :eek:

well he posted at 7.30pm, peak time i would have thought. dont think anyone can be arsed reading his 'stickys' anymore :eek:

now he's gonna come back with a little clever dick reply saying ive nominated myself by replying to the thread....well im one step ahead on that one! :p

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
lou-lou said:
well he posted at 7.30pm, peak time i would have thought. dont think anyone can be arsed reading his 'stickys' anymore :eek:

now he's gonna come back with a little clever dick reply saying ive nominated myself by replying to the thread....well im one step ahead on that one! :p

ahh true hun, I was more thinkin of game time not post time ;) ;) ;) now now, he might get upset if he thinks we don't read his sticky's anymore even if it is true :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

probably hun but then u have to turn up to take part ;) ;) ;)

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lets see whos the clever dick when u cant see the board tomorow chicken ;)

:D

and its ok. il play with myself. im dead good at it. ask me mam

erm can i revoke the last bit of that :axe:

right we got joker and lou lou we need 5 more. anyone else feelin tough enough to take on the butt at pacman. where u at the konspiracy family. chicken?? :moonie:

:D :D :D :D

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Well i like this board thing, seeing though I am the current King of Asteroids.

I knew those years in the Army weren't wasted

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
i'm

Danny C said:
Well i like this board thing, seeing though I am the current King of Asteroids.

I knew those years in the Army weren't wasted

up for it. Even though that is some bastard some of pacman game. Are the ghosts on whizz lol. The original rom I am very good at but I need to practise on this one. A lot harder

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
butty said:
right we got joker and lou lou we need 5 more. anyone else feelin tough enough to take on the butt at pacman. where u at the konspiracy family. chicken?? :moonie:

:D :D :D :D

lol - the High Score table doesnt lie Buttster, dont tell me you aint been up all night trying to break mi score, and I did it one handed whilst smokin a tab and watchin telly:p :D :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Either that or you been munchin pills :p :fekked:

I'd have a go, but I tend to always play these games for a coupla days then get bored of em, but if there's gonna be new-uns added as well... could be interesting :mexican: