sigs/avators

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
can someone please help??? I've not long had my pc and barely know how to email and use the net:$ , so how the hell do u add a sig/avator to ur profile? :confused: :stupid: i know i'm not the only peeps that is havin this problem, so could someone please put us out of our misery

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Can't belive me of all people is giving advice on pc matters:$ ..but here it gos....
Go into User Cp
Click edit signature
Click little yellow button with what looks like a mountain and a sun on it(insert image)
It'll then ask you for the URL..so your sig will needed to be hosted on some webspace.
Put the url in and press ok..Bobs your uncle:thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Mesh said:
Can't belive me of all people is giving advice on pc matters:$ ..but here it gos....
Go into User Cp
Click edit signature
Click little yellow button with what looks like a mountain and a sun on it(insert image)
It'll then ask you for the URL..so your sig will needed to be hosted on some webspace.
Put the url in and press ok..Bobs your uncle:thumbsup:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LoL i cant believe it either :p

Do you have a pic or something in mind chemayne ??

Andy

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
yeah, ive got an image to put on. I got sum free webspace and thought I'd added it last night but when i follow mesh's (cheers hun!:D) it's not doing anything. wot am I doing wrong????:cry: :cry: :cry:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
chemayne said:
yeah, ive got an image to put on. I got sum free webspace and thought I'd added it last night but when i follow mesh's (cheers hun!:D) it's not doing anything. wot am I doing wrong????:cry: :cry: :cry:

You need to put
after hun ;)

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
chemayne said:
can someone please help??? I've not long had my pc and barely know how to email and use the net:$ , so how the hell do u add a sig/avator to ur profile? :confused: :stupid: i know i'm not the only peeps that is havin this problem, so could someone please put us out of our misery

Can I just say, I must have tried at least 20 times to add pictures on my signature. I must have followed 5 or 6 bits of advice from various people and its still not happening :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

johny

Nov 15, 2005
Leeds
Go to a image host like ~ hrrp://xs.to and click the browse button to locate your picture on the hardrive,
then tick the box & upload it

this gives you a url, copy n paste the full url (the last one), then in your signature window paste this image url and put the code on each side

then save the signature

Attachments

• regent1.png
    regent1.png
    21 KB · Views: 80

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
hit me over the head with a spanner

rightee o guys.

I've followed all the instructions above BUT it's still not working!!:confused: when i put my url in (got own webspace as advised by mesh) and put the IMG stuff before and after it, I've gone into preview and all there is is a small white box with an x thru it.

I've asked everyone I know thats remotely tech minded but they can't help.
I'm now begging for anyone to help me on this one is it's now giving me a proper headache :D :D