Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
mate!

yeah matt was strike then 2 fat buddahs and now freestylers. Very good dj even when he's in a mess. You're after electrotheque:- every one's a winner cover is like a dairy milk wrapper. when ever I play it everyone goes nutts. Matt made it at 6 am when him and andy (plump dj's) couldn't sleep after one two many liveners. Let me know about what freshkanova stuff you want and I should be able to do you a rip. I have the banned copy of b-boy-stance ripping off oasis that used to sell for 75 nicker

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
yeah

matt did the mixing on the essential mix. I can ask aston about the ambient mix of warning when I speak to him. Good luck with the freshkanova back cat. I'll see if I can help. I know Matt just gave 1000 doubles to a charity shop but he says he's saved a load of doubles for

Timo Garcia

Jan 15, 2002
London
www.TimoGarcia.com
skippy_vinyl said:
nice 1 nathan, cheers. :cool: :)

matt's one side of 2 fat buddah's isn't he? ya know that remix of 'everyones a winner baby' that he did, i don't spose you know, or could plz ask him what vinyl it's on or where i could get one as it's always eluded me. the freskanova stuff was pretty hard to get hold of around here, the guy at my local record shop said that there weren't a lot of copies pressed up at the time and i could only get the odd one or two vinyls on the label if they happened to be available.

cheers :)

i got a copy of it at home....ill check the cat number for you tonight, ignorant me didn't know it was matt's tune! :axe: