Big Big Big Thankyou Mesh

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
thankyou for your hospitality and warm welcome over in Liverpool this weekend, had a fantastic time (GRAVY?????)

and to Woody and Joker, thanks too. A total short notice thing...and turned out fantastic

right im off to bin it now...48 hours and no sleep makes jaxxy a dull boy:ba: :ba: :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
No worrys mate twas a pleasure having you!! :eyebrow: :eek: :D
I don't see you often but when I do I always have the best night, you are a top top bloke and had me laughing all night:love:
I love those last minute nights out, they are always more fun.
I also never knew you could get so much fun out of the word GRAVY!!:D
We went to Lemon Lounge in Liverpool and it was a boss night. I told the DJ that Jen, Jaxxy and Woody were all top Oldskool DJs from Manchester so they were belting out some proper boss house music and kept looking over at us for approval!:rofl:
Cheers Jaxx, Jen and Woody for a very funny, trippy, gravy weekend!:cool:
ps Jaxxy, hope the leaving party was all you wished for..you never did get that cold beer did ya?;)

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Awwwww nie one Mesh, thanks for the kind words;)

Lemon Lounge was top banana too, some dead good dirty house tunes playing there, and that version of Your Love - Jamie Princeple ......what a tune:thumbsup:

Just made it to the studio in time for my set, ended up playing through till 11pm (which was never normal gravy):S :S :fekked: :crazy:

Errrrrrr Ste, mmmmm sorry about the phone message, dont realy remember much of it, but i heard the ones we sent to my flat m8......LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Northern Star said:
Awwww ive always wanted to go the lemon lounge...let em know if ya do it again :thumbsup:

Its on most weeks luv so if you and Dan ever wanna go, let me know, your more than welcome to crash.
Will let ya know next time there's a few of us goin:D