OSA Gold Membership Feedback

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Gold membership is mint, Butty what would the chances be of upping the mixes from the timeless website just for gold heads as there is some belters on there ??? as at the moment you can only strem them say one a month??:D

Timelessoldskool.com

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Gold membership is mint, Butty what would the chances be of upping the mixes from the timeless website just for gold heads as there is some belters on there ??? as at the moment you can only strem them say one a month??:D

Timelessoldskool.com

il speak to quey about putting some up mate, i did think that a bit back but then i got drunk and forgot again :D

:cops:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Gold section is as mint as a polo with four holes...There are mixes in there that I would easy pay 20 quid for these 3 alone:

Anthemtastic 3 :king:
Replay Vol 3 phones:
Piano Power 4 :head:

Not to mention the freebidodahs, keyrings, car stickers etc...plus the little ups like getting into clubs cheaper and having ones name in gold is just the bees dontchathink :ba:

GaryBaldi

Dec 30, 2003
Luton
Gold

Its all good Butty ..The mix section is fantastic,and well worth the 20 quid a year .
Keep up the great work on a top website .

:ANYWORD:

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
Golden Member

I am a Golden Member! Mixes section is mint, thanks for this... Loving the ad removal as well, worth it! :thumbsup:

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
Been waiting all most 2 years for this moment believe or not and it's more beautiful then i thought.
The mixes man uhhhh the mixes. Top quality.
God bless \o/