Earth 08.10.05

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

si kelsall

Aug 10, 2004
having a wkd night
www.myspace.com
Just wana say thanx to everone that turned out last nite ,it was a good nite and i well enjoy it ,thanx to all the earth djs for turning up on time ,recca just about mayed the 3am set lol ,better late than never buddy cheers for comeing anyway its always good to see you out :thumbsup: .
The nite was not as bissy as we would like it but there the was a good vibe about the place and thats what earth all about .
BIG thanx to the girl who was to pist to keep her tits in on the dance foor lol:eek:
what a lovely girl lol ,oh and nice one butty for comeing , ill see you next week in blackpoolphones: .

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Wasn't the busiest Earth night ever, but it was decent enough. Got merrily twatted (again.....:rolleyes: ) and enjoyed meself. Good to see the usual lot out and getting foooooked (as per) (Nics, Milenko, Vix, Kee, Si Kelsall, Sam L'Mc etc...) also good to see Recca arriving on time......:p :D (Only joking dude.) Nice one for showing your face bud, and good to see Butty and Lil Sonz out and about. :thumbsup:

The next night down at Beba for our lot is the Old Skool Special on Bonfire Night.
Should be mint.....

Last edited:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
was an ok night on saturday, it wasnt as packed on saturday but the guys did get them who was there rocking there box off :thumbsup:

not gonna go on too much about the sets, but they were all class from what i heard..........................but whats with all the electro shite :rolleyes: i think some of the tunes were a bit random for some peeps taste??

there were 3 tunes of the night for me, humonoid and sunscreem - perfect motion :love: ..............but for the life of me i cant remember the name of the other tune, si played it.......you know which one i mean :confused:

actualy there was another tune, and im always gettin bollocked coz i can never remember the names, i think neo played it and its summat like moon under water or summat along them lines..................soz you know which one i mean it was you who id'd it for me :thumbsup: by the way get ur arse registered on osa :thumbsup:

ive got me a new camera so i got a few piks to put up like :thumbsup:

after beba it was all back to soz n tori's for some some afters, muchos gracias :love:

Last edited:

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
nics said:
actualy there was another tune, and im always gettin bollocked coz i can never remember the names, i think neo played it and its summat like moon under water or summat along them lines..................soz you know which one i mean it was you who id'd it for me :thumbsup: by the way get ur arse registered on osa :thumbsup:

That tune is Ernests vs Bastian - Dark Side Of The Moon.

Moon Under The Water?! :| That's a boozer on Deansgate.....:p
Abbuuuurrrrr........:D

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
nics said:
not gonna go on too much about the sets, but they were all class from what i heard..........................but whats with all the electro shite :rolleyes: i think some of the tunes were a bit random for some peeps taste??

Yep, to quote Neo...."Hmmm....that went down like a fucking lead balloon..." :|

Not really what Earth is about (ie old skool and trance), but credit to Rascal, at least he tried summat different......probably a bit TOO different for Earth though.

All the other sets were good though (if I do say so myself...:D)