Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Took me a while but heres some pics, looking at everyones setups it makes me wanna go out and get a bad ass mixer! and i only bought mine 2 months ago:D
Wow 16 years later here is how my set up looks now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524-184946.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-184946.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 216

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
Thanks, really don't want it where it is but needs must, either this or packed away never to be seen again lol

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
That is a massive collection of records am guessing that's your spare room and not main bed room.

I don't see any women having all them records round her bed lol.

It is the spare room Greg lol To be fair to the wife, i do have a load more vinyl in the bedroom, just not as many.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

My set up but I did a video instead as its more clearer then photos :thumbsup:

I did mention in my video that the new s2 is not very good, but the new s4 is a amazing bit of kit and made a lot better than the s2 & s3 I will be saving my pennies for one of them.

Last edited:
THANKS BROTHER i still have to pinch myself sometimes when look at what i got , my gran passed last year and left me a money to invest into the thing i love the most music and i used some of my inheritance to invest, ive now got everythin i ever wantyed, i might add some
adams speakers, then thats it, the next journey is learning music production and takin that into my 50s, as a hobby more than a earner if i get some ££ its a bonus, but really want to learn production and intersted more in the a/r side of music and media as i get older , hopefully il hook up with ya soon back on radio

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
THANKS BROTHER i still have to pinch myself sometimes when look at what i got , my gran passed last year and left me a money to invest into the thing i love the most music and i used some of my inheritance to invest, ive now got everythin i ever wantyed, i might add some
adams speakers, then thats it, the next journey is learning music production and takin that into my 50s, as a hobby more than a earner if i get some ££ its a bonus, but really want to learn production and intersted more in the a/r side of music and media as i get older , hopefully il hook up with ya soon back on radio

My Nan was the same she left me a few bob when she passed away wish I spent mine on DJ equipment :love:

Well catch you soon on the radio:thumbsup: