Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
hahaha...yeah man..not quite enough room unless they battle pos..and I am sure they're less prone to the arm jumping...but I am struggling, wasn't the best in the first place but after breaking my fingers and losing a few tendons...they won't move as quick ...hahaha...a new mixer may spur me along a bit, get there by the time I'm 50

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
2 x 1210 (1994)
1 x djm400
2 x cdj400k

Decks.jpg

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
It looks like Stiff Little Fingers - Nobody's Heroes to me, but it's a small picture!

Good man :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: the free record I speak of is Al Jarreau..We're In This Love Together...where would u like me to send it..lol..I was going to put something really obscure there...but thought it would be more fun if you stood a chance.

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Thought i would resurrect this post- been in my new house nearly a year now and still not sorted the decks for one reason and another- this is how they look at present- got some viynl underneath the rest on the floor - hopefull will have it all tip top by next year
Wish I still had my CD decks boo hoo

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Heres mine.. very messy.:$ (about 400 tune missing that are boxed)

I will update with some better piccys when I find the lead for my decent camera:)
IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpgIMG_0062.jpg