The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
zoomtang said:
Re: Fugjostle

I did a load of gigs with a band who had a DJ, he had one of them 'all in one' coffin flightcases. It was a nightmare, heavy as fuk. he always tried to get out of carrying it too.

-z.

Seemed like a good idea when I bought it... but you sooo right- Its too heavy with the coffin and I have to move everything individually... big waste of money tbh. Looks good tho :D

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
2 pics from me:

Attachments

• JD310012.JPG
    JD310012.JPG
    610.7 KB · Views: 275
  • JD310013.JPG
    JD310013.JPG
    620.2 KB · Views: 270

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
oldskoolkidder said:
oh mint! :D :D

where did you get that LIFE banner from !!!

i want one! :love: hehe :p

i got them when i worked for the guy who did the visuals in the chill out room and when he was asked to stop doing it they came with us.mines not as yellow as neils though lol.got loads of big life posters aswell il up pic of my decks tomorrow.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Tim Acid said:
Quality - My mum bought me a pair of those slip mats (sic mats) for xmas a few years back...... I still struggle to think about her walking into a record shop and buying them :cool:
i

I got those free when I bought the decks, quality I thought, nevermind havin a good rub, espesh on me own ;) ;)

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
The Joker said:
I got those free when I bought the decks, quality I thought, nevermind havin a good rub, espesh on me own ;) ;)

LOL who needs records when you have slip mats like them.... love tweaking the middle to slow it down and speed it up :p tis a shame when you cover em up with some black vinyl