tramps arse kebabs

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Had a mate staying at mine last night and when he got in from the local boozer he must have treated himself to a Doner kebab.:hurl:
He left it in the kitchen for me to find this morning with all the congealed white fat on it and garlic sauce.(Not the nicest thing to look at/smell when pouring out a bowl of cornflakes)
How does anyone eat this shit?? Its made of donkeys arses and rats:roll:
My brother gets a hamburger with Doner meat on top ffs:naughty:
Does anyone share in my disgust or are you all dirty feckers(Cutter don't answer that) who eat these tramps arse kebabs?

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
They are quality when ur steamin! Think its just the garlic that makes u wanna chomp them, I must agree with you in some respect they are pretty foul things, but they taste sooooooooo goooooooood when your drunk :p lol

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Kebabs are WRONG on sooo many levels :naughty: :hurl:

I've only eved had one in my life and NEVER NEVER again, I was sick as a sick thing after it :hurl: :lool:

the thing is kebab owners know that people are mainly pissed up when they're eating them and they don't stick to health & safety regs. They don't refigerate the meat over night and it just keeps getting heated up timme after time, There'll be all sorts or bugs n germs on em.

Eeeew, I feel sick thinkin about it. :(

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Cant beat a nice portion of meat and chips after a night out imo :p

I try not to think about where it comes from and just smother it with chilli sauce lol

Andy

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
yeah i used to eat them after a lashup sesh then i had food poisoning from one and now jus the thought makes me wanna :hurl:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Random said:
Kebabs:
Beautiful when u are lashed....
Vile when u are sober.

TOTALLY agree with you there.....i HATE kebabs, there absolutly vile but why is it when im pissed, come the end of the night i always fancy summat to eat and its either a burger or a kebab! :S Strange!!

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
Having once fallen asleep in one and woken up to a face full of kebab meat I can safely say that I will never be sampling one again :hurl:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Think it depends on how nice the meat is, some city centre ones are mingin and are deffo cat or rat kebabs!

There's one round corner from me thats really nice, and I get kebab meat, chips and onions from em, then whack on some HP Chilli sauce, are we talking a taste sensation or what?!

Another thing thats dead dead nice from a pizza shop in Edgeley, following combo..

Pepperoni, Onions, Spicey Beef, Chilli's, Pineapple & Donner Meat - the Donner Meat *has* to be put on under the cheese, and its reet tasty as it crisps up a bit, fookin well nice I tell thee ;)

:thumbsup:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
blue jammer said:
Pepperoni, Onions, Spicey Beef, Chilli's, Pineapple & Donner Meat - the Donner Meat *has* to be put on under the cheese, and its reet tasty as it crisps up a bit, fookin well nice I tell thee ;)

:thumbsup:

Closely followed by closing of the arteries and a full blown heart attack;)

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Mike said:
Having once fallen asleep in one and woken up to a face full of kebab meat I can safely say that I will never be sampling one again :hurl:

Yeah i woke up one morning and I was using a donner as a pillow, hadn't even unwrapped it :S

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
Kebabs are just wrong... :naughty:

Can't think of anything more minging then stuffing in my face with something that does not resemble or taste like any kind of animal I have seen or eaten..... I mean ffs people wake up.... what part of an animal actually looks like this...

LOL looking at the last Pic it even looks like shite as well as taste like it :|

Attachments

• meat-kebab.jpg
    meat-kebab.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 483
  • PB150372.jpg
    PB150372.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 394
  • meat-kebab02.jpg
    meat-kebab02.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,500

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
grover said:
what i always thought after seeing a kebab spinning round in the chippy window was that they used elephants legs(they take the toenails off first)...

They use the toenails for the chilli sauce.

No waste in that game I'm tellin ya :hurl: