Scumbags...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Is there an occupation that attracts a higher degree of scumbags than Traffic Wardens?

Ive just been done for 30 quid for unloading some urgent stuff to a building in a Pay and Display. I was there for 5 minutes moving kit, and then I was going to pay. Fair enough I didnt have a sticker, but the cnut was obviously watching me and by the time I'd returned I had a ticket

He wouldnt budge at all, in fact he had a right grin on his mush, so of course I gave him a right gobful, bellend :mad:

lol rant over

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Lol, Lee HATES traffic wardens, he's always said that you have to be a right knob to wanna be a traffic warden, lol!!

Jumped up little shites that got bullied at school. :D

Just remember this (it helps me ;) )

1. All traffic wardens are ugly
2. If it is a male traffic warden, you can guarantee that they have a small willy and theyre also not getting any
3. If its a woman she deffo isnt getting any
4. They have all had a shit life, so they need to get revenge on the general public hence becoming traffic wardens
5. Their life is still shit, cos who in their right mind would be friends with a traffic warden?
6. They get abused on a daily basis, so probably are completely depressed and think that no-one loves them

So stick that up youre arse and fart it traffic wardens :p :moonie:

Does that make you feel better Konspiracy? ;)

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
I just saw the t**t again with his pal as I left the office booking some other unfortunate

Wasnt too chuffed when I said "Scum" as I walked past

sweet sensation said:

2. If it is a male traffic warden, you can guarantee that they have a small willy and theyre also not getting any
4. They have all had a shit life, so they need to get revenge on the general public hence becoming traffic wardens
5. Their life is still shit, cos who in their right mind would be friends with a traffic warden?
6. They get abused on a daily basis, so probably are completely depressed and think that no-one loves them

LOL - smart that is, if I see him tomorrow "Oi Small Cock, yer wife says hello.." :wave: ;)

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
what's to say they enjoy their jobs though?

Attachments

• uploadedImage54229.jpg
    uploadedImage54229.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 91
  • BB-TrafficWardens.jpg
    BB-TrafficWardens.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 95

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
sweet sensation said:

D'oh, I must be a traffic warden too! :(

I might have a small willy, but at least I can hold it with 3 fingers (if I use 4, I wee on that one :( )

Dannie Kavanagh

May 9, 2003
Earth
cheeky.anthems.com
Yeah, well - to be honest I think they're just doing their job like everyone else.

Bottom line is, they are paid by the local authority to keep the roads clear of idiots who think they have a god given right to park where they want. Folk that really take the piss and just stick the car in a main street whilst leaving their hazards on thinking that the golden flickering of the indicators is a free pass to parking heaven whilst the pop into town and do the weekly shop.

Traffic Wardens are only human after all, I think they should be treated with the same amount of respect as everyone else.... and yes people, I am lying. :eyebrow: (sorry - could'nt resist heheh)

F*ckin hate em' - they openly discuss how many people they've booked after their shift outside my cafe and they will book anything that is within their grasp, should it get them that little bit closer to their weekly quota of Joe Public..

Mind you - I did notice that one of the main questions in this thread was "Are there any people more hated that traffic wardens?..."

What about Wheel Clampers?

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Dannie Kavanagh said:
Mind you - I did notice that one of the main questions in this thread was "Are there any people more hated that traffic wardens?..."

What about Wheel Clampers?

Other Hated Jobs :

The Poe-leece :cops:
Taxman
Warrant Officer
Prison Officer
Anyone that works for Provident etc!
Binmen (cos they block the road an delibratly leave the empty bin in my parking space!)
Telesales People
Door to Door People
Timeshare Sellers
Footy Marshalls
Dentist

Not strictly a job but...Gypo's that knock on asking if ya want ya drive tarmacing with a quater inch of tarmac or if ya wanna buy a video made outta wood...GET TO FCUK..... I wouldn't buy a lilo off you if I was drowning in piss:mad:

Prob could think of more if i tried :D

Oh yeah...an before anyone says...well I'm a 'whatever' an I'm alright...theres exceptions to every rule.........

....now go get a proper job! :p