The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Gemma said:
Try :Link removed:
:)

Unfortunately we aint allowing mixes on ere that are hosted on USI. You need to use normal webspace as the link is only valid a short time and the speeds arent exactly great.

I will prolly be able to host one at a time for ya though. Pm me and we can sort something.

Andy :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Gemma said:
why is that? -speeds are fine?

First of all lol its not my decision but its mainly due the the fact that in the guidelines the mix has to be on permanent webspace. If not the thread gets automatically deleted.

TBH most people have webspace with there broadband accounts but they just dont realise it. I have 200 meg with my home bb account and have a few accounts at work that are 50 meg.

Most mixes will be under the 50 limit if they aint ripped at high quality bitrate.

I host quite a few peeps so if anyone had any prbs they can contact me and i am sure something can be arranged. Alternatively butty rents some space for a tenner a mth :thumbsup:

Andy

Gemma

Nov 16, 2004
London
RetroAndy said:
First of all lol its not my decision but its mainly due the the fact that in the guidelines the mix has to be on permanent webspace. If not the thread gets automatically deleted.

define 'permanent'
lol -no, j/king, I see where you're coming from :D

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Gemma said:
define 'permanent'
lol -no, j/king, I see where you're coming from :D

LOL like i said not my rules but makes the section nice and tidy and saves us going through and testing all the USI links and deleting threads ;)

Andy