Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new forum styles....

new forum styles comin your way....

gonna be changin the look a bit of osa soon

the main style (the white one) will stay the same for now but the blue one will b replaced by a different blue one. the reason being is we have had that style on the board since it opened in 2001 and it does my head in now and so out with the old and in with the new (or should that be blue lol).

oh i may also be adding another couple so that there will be 4 styles to choose from. the 3rd one will be green and before ya hurl its a nice green lol and the fourth one will be a office style which will be in greyscale for those of yas who login at work so that it is less stand out'ish so ya got less chance of gettin rollocked off ya boss

thought i best warn yas incase u visit soon and think ya have come to the wrong place and feck off

look forward to seeing em cos this bloody blue one is well gettin a little boring for me after all this time . . lol , and i dont like the white one so have always stuck to the original one . . . .
    Check out the NEW website for the Norths No.1 oldskool and uplifting piano classics event GOODTIMES
    http://www.goodtimesclub.co.uk

Oh no, I don't like change (you've seen my bathroom)

The blue scheme feels like an old comfortable pair of slippers, I'm old, can't you keep it just for me

lol and in rolls the jammer

nah its gotta go im afraid mate. only coz its been around for the past nearly 5 years its gettin on my knackers and i wanna see the back of it its makin me feel like im stuck in a time warp lol

have no fear tho jammer man im using the new blue one now (altho it aint finished yet) and i can tell ya its the mutts nutts, easier on the eyes than the current blue one

im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
    while ur at the changing thimgymijig..........................can we have the arcade back??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

when i joined it was taken off, and sometimes osa is a bit quiet

pretty pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by nics
    while ur at the changing thimgymijig..........................can we have the arcade back??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

when i joined it was taken off, and sometimes osa is a bit quiet

pretty pretty please
    i agree was good for passin the odd few moments wen on the board and nowt goin on . . .
    Check out the NEW website for the Norths No.1 oldskool and uplifting piano classics event GOODTIMES
    http://www.goodtimesclub.co.uk

il be updatin the forum software within the next month to 3.5.0 and so if they convert it over to that ver aye il get it back up again

im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by butty
    il be updatin the forum software within the next month to 3.5.0 and so if they convert it over to that ver aye il get it back up again
    woohoooooooooooo
    im deffo not gonna be doin any work from now on

gonna be changin the look a bit of osa soon

the main style (the white one) will stay the same for now but the blue one will b replaced by a different blue one. the reason being is we have had that style on the board since it opened in 2001 and it does my head in now and so out with the old and in with the new (or should that be blue lol).

oh i may also be adding another couple so that there will be 4 styles to choose from. the 3rd one will be green and before ya hurl its a nice green lol and the fourth one will be a office style which will be in greyscale for those of yas who login at work so that it is less stand out'ish so ya got less chance of gettin rollocked off ya boss

thought i best warn yas incase u visit soon and think ya have come to the wrong place and feck off
    can't wait fer these, lookin forward to the change....

cant wait !!!

the fourth one will be a office style which will be in greyscale for those of yas who login at work so that it is less stand out'ish so ya got less chance of gettin rollocked off ya boss
    Now I am liking that way of thinking, the blue is a bit of a giveaway for nosey t*ats at work whove nothing better to do than look at what you are doing

If you wanted to go with the flow...would you queue for it?????

Question

Can we have a pink one??? Or another interesting colour?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lozzie
    Can we have a pink one??? Or another interesting colour?????
    I would like to second this coment..... was really hopin for a pink one!!! please, green for the boys and pink for the girls!!!

new forum styles....

as ya can prolly see (unless ur blind that is in which case u wont be able to..) that weve changed the look of osa a wee bit. if your using the white style then all will seem as usual. thats erm coz it is

the blue style weve had since the forum started way back has been ditched and this new sleek as hell one replacing it

also ive added a office style for those of you on at work which is jus a bare minimum black and white affair that will be handy if your boss and fellow work colleagues are nosey buggers

for those logging on at work id recomend turning off seeing peoples sigs etc - you can do this in your usercp. then you can be the ultimate in stealth surfin bizniss

to check out any of the new styles. or the old ones you can do so by scrollin to the bottom left of any page and clickin the quick style chooser drop down box thingiemajig

could ya also please let me know if you see any of them red cross things anywhere as itl mean ive missed an image out somewhere and will sort it asap

cheers