butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
new forum styles comin your way....

gonna be changin the look a bit of osa soon :eek:

the main style (the white one) will stay the same for now but the blue one will b replaced by a different blue one. the reason being is we have had that style on the board since it opened in 2001 and it does my head in now and so out with the old and in with the new (or should that be blue lol).

oh i may also be adding another couple so that there will be 4 styles to choose from. the 3rd one will be green and before ya hurl its a nice green lol :cops: and the fourth one will be a office style which will be in greyscale for those of yas who login at work so that it is less stand out'ish so ya got less chance of gettin rollocked off ya boss :thumbsup:

thought i best warn yas incase u visit soon and think ya have come to the wrong place and feck off :redneck:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh no, I don't like change (you've seen my bathroom)

The blue scheme feels like an old comfortable pair of slippers, I'm old, can't you keep it just for me :p

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol and in rolls the jammer :D

nah its gotta go im afraid mate. only coz its been around for the past nearly 5 years its gettin on my knackers and i wanna see the back of it its makin me feel like im stuck in a time warp lol

have no fear tho jammer man im using the new blue one now (altho it aint finished yet) and i can tell ya its the mutts nutts, easier on the eyes than the current blue one :thumbsup:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
butty said:
gonna be changin the look a bit of osa soon :eek:

the main style (the white one) will stay the same for now but the blue one will b replaced by a different blue one. the reason being is we have had that style on the board since it opened in 2001 and it does my head in now and so out with the old and in with the new (or should that be blue lol).

oh i may also be adding another couple so that there will be 4 styles to choose from. the 3rd one will be green and before ya hurl its a nice green lol :cops: and the fourth one will be a office style which will be in greyscale for those of yas who login at work so that it is less stand out'ish so ya got less chance of gettin rollocked off ya boss :thumbsup:

thought i best warn yas incase u visit soon and think ya have come to the wrong place and feck off :redneck:

can't wait fer these, lookin forward to the change.... :D

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
butty said:
the fourth one will be a office style which will be in greyscale for those of yas who login at work so that it is less stand out'ish so ya got less chance of gettin rollocked off ya boss :thumbsup:

Now I am liking that way of thinking, the blue is a bit of a giveaway for nosey t*ats at work whove nothing better to do than look at what you are doing

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
as ya can prolly see (unless ur blind that is in which case u wont be able to..) that weve changed the look of osa a wee bit. if your using the white style then all will seem as usual. thats erm coz it is :condom:

the blue style weve had since the forum started way back has been ditched and this new sleek as hell one replacing it :redneck:

also ive added a office style for those of you on at work which is jus a bare minimum black and white affair that will be handy if your boss and fellow work colleagues are nosey buggers :moonie:

for those logging on at work id recomend turning off seeing peoples sigs etc - you can do this in your usercp. then you can be the ultimate in stealth surfin bizniss :thumbsup:

to check out any of the new styles. or the old ones you can do so by scrollin to the bottom left of any page and clickin the quick style chooser drop down box thingiemajig :thumbsup:

could ya also please let me know if you see any of them red cross things anywhere as itl mean ive missed an image out somewhere and will sort it asap

cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Bah, the new blue one makes it look big and clunky

& the office one is too bright :|

thumbs.gif

Can you install a default one like the one that came with VB 3.0.6 :confused: as thats dead clean and better to read...

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
The New Blue is the next seasons Black Jammer mate......its groovy, what you on about? lol.

I reckon its pretty neat myself. :cool: Its gonna be my new default!