Mobile phones

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
well steer clear of the sharp gx25!!

its the biggest loads of toss ive ever wasted £180 on :eek:

the memory is shite, theres no phone book .........

i liked the D500 but everybodys got one so i dint want that 1, wanted a change from the nokias, i liked the motorola razr or wotever its called but thats a bit too expensive.

im on pay as you go, coz if they let me loose on a contract phone the bill would be horrendous :condom:

let me know wot u decide on coz i need a new one, mines goin back!! :condom:

ive got the sony ericsson s700i at the mo and am well pleased with it.
but had it for a while now and could do with a change, been looking at their k750i...... tip top phone. 2mp cam with auto focus and macro, dedicated mp3 player and the memory can be upped to 2 gig........ yes 2 bloomin gig of memory on a phone :fekked:

have a butchers Pauly

k750i

Markz

OldskoolDazed (al) said:
i have the k750i had for a month now awsome phone very good picture quality with the 2 meg cam. really easy to use phone ahs all the extras mp3 ringtones message tones. as plebby says.

this is the newest nokia - i think il be getting soon

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000683041511/

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks wank that new Nokia anything with a flip or slide i avoid also the buttons 2 small.

ruffers

VIP Silver Member
Nokia 8880 for looking at, the dogs ballcocks. K750 from Sony Ericsson rocks also. Depends.

nokia8880.gif

Is the n91 out yet.

And mine which does everything apart from make tea..

T-Mobile_compact_b240c.gif

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
I'll second the K750i / D750i. :thumbsup:

Had mine for a month now. Very impressed with the phone, the predictive text works a treat once you've added a few words to the dictionary. The text imput was the only thing keeping me Nokia's all these years...

The camera is spot on, far better than that ugly overpriced 3G brick Nokia have recently launched (6680).

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Iv got a Nokia 6230i and am likin it alot. Recently upgraded for free (with Orange)

No matter what ya choose there will be summat better released a couple of months later. :S

Dead easy to use, loads of functions, 1.3 megapixel aint bad.

Got some wicked software, dead easy to use with a datacable ...already rippin me vinyl to put it on me phone lol

My current ring tone tone is Back By Dope Demand

Message tone: Iv edited The With Guys - Feel Alright Sample which sounds cool :cool:

Yeah I know Im sad :$