The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
turpieaj said:
Industry Artists Agency
Please email [email protected] for booking information on any of our artists and check www.industryartists.co.uk for our full roster.

Our Old Skool Roster just keeps growing! We are now taking bookings for:
STU ALLEN - SLIPMATT - PILGRIM - XTC - MC NITRO – RATPACK
AND ALSO…
NIPPER – WELLY – DJ SY

Hope this helps ya!

Andy T

be interestin to see how folk get on on the Nipper front lol

i can recommend these guys btw - used em in the past. speak to Mike.

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
turpieaj said:
Industry Artists Agency
Please email [email protected] for booking information on any of our artists and check www.industryartists.co.uk for our full roster.

Our Old Skool Roster just keeps growing! We are now taking bookings for:
STU ALLEN - SLIPMATT - PILGRIM - XTC - MC NITRO – RATPACK
AND ALSO…
NIPPER – WELLY – DJ SY

Hope this helps ya!

Andy T

i thought nipper played his last ever set at hazydayz a while ago

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
I thought there was a possiblity nipper could come back again as kells and tots said on a previous post about nipper.

Is there any more news on this.

Would be amazing to see him one more time.

dodgymix

Sprewell said:
I thought there was a possiblity nipper could come back again as kells and tots said on a previous post about nipper.

he's living in Shanghai, He must come over occasionally though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few people I know have hired stu allen in the not to distant past and for the money (apart from the fact he mixes like Judge Jules)
he's damn expensive, turn up with about 20 records and basically does very similar mixes with no thought whatsoever for an hour or less.

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
dodgymix said:
A few people I know have hired stu allen in the not to distant past and for the money (apart from the fact he mixes like Judge Jules)
he's damn expensive, turn up with about 20 records and basically does very similar mixes with no thought whatsoever for an hour or less.

hes also prolly one of the biggest crowd pullers in the north west. always does the biz. mixing from when hes played for us has always been bang on. and wonga compared to the amount of money u make off him from people coming to ya event is more than good value :D

E

easty

stu allan is without doubt the most value for money dj there is. He putsa smile on everyones face and imo excellent value for money:thumbsup:

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
easty said:
stu allan is without doubt the most value for money dj there is. He putsa smile on everyones face and imo excellent value for money:thumbsup:

Here here!

The lads who run where we do our Earth nights had Stu Allen on, and he didn't cost them much.

dodgymix

butty said:
hes also prolly one of the biggest crowd pullers in the north west. always does the biz. mixing from when hes played for us has always been bang on. and wonga compared to the amount of money u make off him from people coming to ya event is more than good value :D

no what you mean butty, I'm talking about over hill in yorkshire, I know he pulls a crowd in manchester

woody

Sprewell said:

He said a few weeks back that he wont be home for a good while and it was all just rumours:( shame really but at least theres an abundance of fantastic DJs on here to feast your ears upon:thumbsup:

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
easty said:

Spot on there easty fella, when I played with him in December he had me laughing a lot and those around him too. I thought I'd be a bit cheeky and play Clock - Holdin On when he came in and he said "Tune that! Where can I get it?" :D

Also a definate crowdpleaser with the big tunes, not so much for the purists but as we all know the biggest majority of todays young and old "old skoolers" wouldn't accept anything less from such a big name. Also a big hit with the ladies too, one girl asked for a kiss at the booth from him and the next minute a little que had formed, was well funny!

E

easty

GRIMMY said:
Spot on there easty fella, when I played with him in December he had me laughing a lot and those around him too. I thought I'd be a bit cheeky and play Clock - Holdin On when he came in and he said "Tune that! Where can I get it?" :D

Also a definate crowdpleaser with the big tunes, not so much for the purists but as we all know the biggest majority of todays young and old "old skoolers" wouldn't accept anything less from such a big name. Also a big hit with the ladies too, one girl asked for a kiss at the booth from him and the next minute a little que had formed, was well funny!

funnyest thing ever, wozza getting him to say yes indeedey over n over again, absolute quality