De Lite - Wild Times Mayday Question

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Not sure with that partic release.

I do have a w/l promo of it, with the right mixes on as a spare if you want it £8

Otherwise it's on a lot of bootlegs, the best one being named 'forgotten moments ep' circa 1991, via eastern bloc

:D

closecon

Jan 17, 2004
the northern hemisphere.
dont know if this helps

now then bud,dont know if this helps.ive got 2 versions of delite,.one a hac sampler i think is on deconstruction(its also got t coy on).and the other is a htfr bootleg.may i burn in hell for an eternity,a.buying a bootleg and b from those bastards from htfr.anyway the htfr tune has an instrumental mix the decon has a more slightly uplifting mix with a vocal sample on it.actually it might be the other way round.but htfr had an mp3 on it, it might help.hopes this helps,though it probably doesnt even make sense aws iam well mashed! :mad:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
blue jammer said:
Not sure with that partic release.

I do have a w/l promo of it, with the right mixes on as a spare if you want it £8

Otherwise it's on a lot of bootlegs, the best one being named 'forgotten moments ep' circa 1991, via eastern bloc

:D

Ooooow yeah, we'll have that of ya! :D

If you send me ya paypal addy i'll pay ya straight away. :thumbsup: No big rush for the tune coz we're away all week. :)

I'm answering coz i've got Lee cleaning the bathroom! Muwhahaha!! :p

Lolol Closecon, not too sure that it makes sense to me to! :rofl: Cheers though! ;) .....used to buy booties from htf too! :cops: