Roger's Profanisaurus (A touch adult).

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
AKA- the best bit of Viz.

A selection of some of my faves from this month's edition:

Alchopopscotch - The nimble-pavement hopping required to aviod stepping in brightly-hues vomit when proceeding down Preston Road, Hull, on a friday night out.

Bachelor's Boomerang- A rock-hard sock found under the bed or sofa cushion of a gentleman who is not in a steady relationship.

Hamshank redemption (lol)- A descreet bout of male pleasure whilst trying not to waken up one's cell-mate.

Turkey twizzler- 1, Unappetizing helix of non-descript brown matter of mysterious and sinister provenance, served to children in lieu of real food. 2, A thin, spirriling turd which retains its corkskrew shape even after it has been dropped in the pan.

Ruined- A very attractive feamle whose sex appeal has been has nonetheless been almost entirley nullified by her association with an unsuitable gentleman, Eg, 'Christ, that Billi Piper is a horny chimpoid'. 'yeah, but that ginger twat has been there. Thats ruined it for me'. Other examples incle Catherine Zeta Jones.

Mamnesia- Short period of time after spotting an enormous pair of jugs when one can't seem to remember anything else.

I do like Viz :)

Last edited:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Amelie said:
Ruined- A very attractive feamle whose sex appeal has been has nonetheless been almost entirley nullified by her association with an unsuitable gentleman, Eg, 'Christ, that Billi Piper is a horny chimpoid'. 'yeah, but that ginger twat has been there. Thats ruined it for me'. Other examples incle Catherine Zeta Jones.:)

Ha ha, my boyfriend Danny likened having gone out with Chris Evans to having played for Man United, no matter what you then go on to do, you'll never be able to redeem yourself. :thumbsup: