Hazydays 30th April

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

Well what a fuckin nite, top tunes from start to finish and a proper mad fer it crowd. Without doubt the best hazy of the year so far:thumbsup: had an absolute minter!!!:fekked: :fekked:

big shouts goin to the usual crew and a big hello to some new faces, sarge good to meet ya fella:fekked: was a bit worse for wear lol

hazy wouldnt be the same without all yas there, thanks so much for an ace nite!

a bit :fekked: to type a proper review but vertigo was extra minty tonight, not half bad for a scouse city fan lol:thumbsup:

respeck goin out to the Hazy massive:luv:

a very happy wood, signin out!!!

be safe ya'll :thumbsup:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Top night as usual:thumbsup:

Didn't hardly venture downstairs at all so missed a few heads (steh for one, didn't know ya was there till i seen the pics!)

Areet! to all the new peeps i met. can't remember many names but heres a few i do : shorty, scousecol and murfso (nice to see ya kidda).

Tunes were right up my street upstairs... Aciiiiiiied!! phones:

Yer man andy carrol played some blindin tunes (but some of his mixin made me think theirs even some hope for me playin out soon!) :S

The blond lad who was on last (sorry dont know ya moniker) played a good 'un ( from what i remember anyway, was a bit spangled by then!)

And ( as usual ) my set of the night award goes to.... Dreamgirl, fukin tuuuuuuunes and faultless mixin. ooof! I'm startin to sound a right fukin brown nose but there ya go, gotta praise quality aint ya. phones:

Inabit.

Lee.

Pissbag

Feb 2, 2005
pissed off
wat a fookin nite :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

upstairs lastnite was tops phones: phones: phones:

massive shout 2 the new peeps i met :thumbsup: and shout 2 everyone else :thumbsup:

andy carrol got the upstairs rockin sum kin tunes n1 fella

annie top set and shaun nice 2 meet u :wave:

and a massive shout 2 mick a.k.a pluto 4 turning up hope u get well soon m8

p.s did any record lastnites hazy stream?

Dreamgirl

Feb 16, 2004
Peoples Republic Of Liverpool
bigtruck said:
yea was listenin to it b4 we went out, wot a mint night it turned out to be top tunes and great to see so many ppl off here( way to many ppl to mention)

bring on the next 1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can you get in touch please mate if you recorded the stream, gonna look at gettin CD's printed for the door etc.

Cheers

TK TONNY

Aug 2, 2004
kirkdale
Oooohhh Yeah

OMG was that the best hazy this year or wot?

Came straight from work so it took me a bit of time to get my work head off(about 3/4 mins really). Plus i had to be back in work 2:30pm Sunday:mad:

Only went up stairs early on, but as usual D.girl doin the business WELL.

Vertigo - ALLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOOD:fekked: :thumbsup: :cops: :crazy:

Rest of the night was very hazyyyyyyyy

Thanks to the bj n1 fella:thumbsup:

Shooms - begone evil spice girls:naughty:

Woody - have i got a pic for you lad:|

Brix - Random random wot wheres the hammer:S :$

A Elvis gem - "am offffff me QUAD tape":fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

Mick - nice to see ya there mate, the great escape or wot you still had on your wristband, and i got a pic to prove it:cops: :thumbsup:

Everyone else there from the usual crowd as allways a pleasure to HAZY with you all:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By the way got carried away as usual with the digi cam 180 pics this time:eyebrow:
Some gooood 1's plus a bit of video footage
See ya all soon got to go people on my case in work:mad:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
OMF gawd!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :jumpin: :jumpin:
What a superb nite on the planet :thumbsup: phones: :love:

Undoubtedly the best Hazy so far :king: :king:

Every DJ played cracking sets.... phones: Unbeleivable :thumbsup:
Tag started us off never fails to drop a couple of my fave tunes :thumbsup: quality ;)
Annie always belts um out....my feet are always sore after uve been on lol..superb :luv: phones:
Virtigo - although i missed sum of the set i caught much of the 1st half and it was great, again lots of stuff i hadnt heard for a while...really enjoyed it :D phones:
Mike knowler played a blinder too.....but then i ventured upstairs again and caught Andy Carrol busting it up seriously....mixing a bit rough which is ok by me cus the tunes he droopped where gobsmakingly tasty :p :p phones: phones: phones:
Mart as always nevers fails to play those tunes i had long since forgotten about , love it :thumbsup: :love: :thumbsup: and Shaun Christopher - Well what can i say...anyone who plays
Mismoplastico defo gets the thumbs up from me....made my night that tune m8 phones: phones: phones: phones: :love: Theres some top new about at the moment and mismoplastico is a fine example :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Basically i was upstairs/downstairs all night :fekked: ....didnt no where i needed to be cus whichever room i went in i got this almighty urge i was missing out on something in the other :$ :cry: :p Typical eh!!! :naughty:

Everybody was just so up it...the atmosphere was electric and so were the people inside the club...not a sniff of any moodiness which is sumthing i love about hazy......safe as houses ;) :thumbsup: :love: I love it :$

Anyways....everyone made my nite special, what a top top crowd you are.....do you know though i couldnt think of any other night i would rather go, .... :love: Thanks to everyone for the bday wishes, drinks cards etc....was lovely of yas :thumbsup:

Jonni sarge - special treat to see u there and the most gorgeous Jenny too :love: heres hoping u come out a little more often :thumbsup: :wave: im hoping the Hazy bug has got its grips into you :p ;) Soda Jules also...thanks for finding me hun......Mick and Shaz...i wasnt expecting yas so well chuffed to have seen ya both.....hazy isnt hazy without yas :love: :love:

Special thanks to my Dan and Joker Jen, for being very sneaky and taking the time to go all out :love: :love: Love you both so so much :$

Bring on the next one thats all i can say :king: :fekked: :jumpin: :p phones:

Last edited:

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
Fuckin blinder!
Shit hot tunes all night. Spent most my time sat down, mashed up, talkin bollox, but still had a top night :D :)
Proper nice friendly crowd I thought and was nice to see everyone again :wave:
And i was proven wrong with my vote that Retro would be 'still in control'
He was Fucked!!! ha ha lol :D :p
Forgettin what he was sayin mid sentence and blurtin out mad random nonsence b4 coverin up his mouth an sayin 'ignore that' :fekked: :confused: :D
Thanks to Jammer and Woody for the hospitallity (Jammer; ur knowledge and passion for hallucigenics frightens me :) )
Woke up today with just a slight head ache (probably from the communal straight vodka I was drinkin this morning. And the superzade ;)) - Cheers ste (although I THINk it was jammers - thanks)
Just about managed to drag myself out tonight and have just dropped doner meat all down my arm :thumbsup:
Will prob see ya's all next GT :) :wave:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
I've prolly said this a million times already but Hazy on Sat for me was right back on top form. Thank-you to everyone who came. A massive OSA turn out and great to meet some new people. (I won't list in case I miss anyone but I hope you all enjoyed :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ).

The place was rammed and all the DJ's rocked all night. Thankyou to everyone who played. Apologies for the middle 20 mins of me set - I got a bit carried away and tried to play some stuff that I thought would work but didn't and it was a bit darker than usual - ooops, sorry...:$

I'm not going to do a massive review, but do want to say a huge, massive....

THANK YOU

to Ste (Dodgyscouser) for all your help and support this month. You're f**king ace m8, full stop. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That will be the last of the Quad type nights for a while as for the next few months we've booked some very different (well for Hazy different) DJ's who we think you just might like, starting next month with none other than Allister Whitehead ;) :cool: . Here's a link to his profile.....

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/ALLISTER_WHITEHEAD/

Take care,

:love: :wave:

Mart
:rolleyes:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
FOOOOOKIN ACE!!!FOOOOOKIN ACE!!!

bit of a short one from me :|

i had an excellent night as always :thumbsup:

great tunes, top peeps, even met some new ones, miss saysay, nowthen, sgt lead, princess warrior, i know there was a lot of new faces but i cant remember some of em, sorry :$

great to see the usual osa crowd there, vickles ur off ur nut chick :thumbsup:

debs you looked like you had a ball babe, wot a top birthday night you had :thumbsup:

Antz i can back you up on the little alphabet chat retro was havin, he was a bit :fekked: made me chukkle anyways :thumbsup:

thanks to jammer for lettin us all fill your kitchen, that supazade looked tempting in that pan dannster :fekked:

glad everybody got sorted with the liftage and got to play out, it wouldnt of bin the same with out you's!! :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Big Thanks to Pauly P for driving, you're a star :D

Wicked night, I wouldn't (personally) say it's the best this year though, as for me both January nights were amazing (Mick & Annie's birthday bash being THE best so far)

I was fairly twatted (hehe) and was wandering up and down a fair bit, there were so many people downstairs it was mad! LOL

Took too long to get served at the bar, that was my only gripe, over 10 mins was a bit much, and I was that happy to get a drink as was gasping, that I gave a £2 tip to the girl :fekked: :D
(I even got served before butty, who'd been stood there longer than me - tee hee)

Was top to see the regular lot out, inc butty, glad you came down, quey though, pah, knew you'd not go :rolleyes: :p

Good to meet some new folks too, erm not that I can remember you all - but sgt lead, jenny and happ33 (soulseek) nice one to see you's out - if I met ya and have forgot, sorry :fekked:

Best sets for me were Andy Caroll's, even though some of his mixing in 2nd hour was a bit off, the tunes were mint, and Phuture - We Are Phuture, wow, also played Slam by them as well, when that acid line kicked in, me head went weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :fekked:
Played some other ace tunes, but I can't for the life remember now :crazy: :fekked: :cops: :wave:

I forgot who was on at the end, Shaun someone? He played a top set, and mixing was spot on, loved to hear Spectrum - Brazil (Remix) wow, one of me all time fave tunes that :D

Didn't spend that much time downstairs, as what I heard of Vertigo bored me tbh, it was sorta, slow meandering type stuff, that reminded me of some of the stuff Park played that wasn't very good if you know what I mean (this is just based on around 15 mins though!) Caught some of Mike Knowlers set, which he played the obvious stuff, with minimal mixing (lol) but still nice to hear Together - Hardcore Uproar and Smallage - Together.

/ Edit
Highlight of the night was seeing Mick there, orrr jear, was well buzzin to see you, after hearing you weren't well, escpaing from hospital hee hee mint that was :D hope you get well soon :D :thumbsup:
/

Cheers to all that came back to ours for continued madness, Dannster (Panster) having it large on the floor, you weren't giving that pan up hehe and Ste the vodka king, dunno how ya can drink it neat :king:
Not gonna name everyone but nice to have a natter and that, see ya's all soon!

I have a dilemma about May's hazy, as I think there is another Park/Pickering Hacienda re-union at Sankeys :S

Last edited:

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
What a night!!!!! cant compare it to much cos I`ve not been out for beards but I dont think I`ve witnessed an atmosphere like that since monroes early 90`s.Loved all the sets top toonage especialy dreamgirl`s that was a blinder!!! Hi to everyone I met forgive me if I dont remember ya`s all but here goes jammer,woody,danster the party animal :fekked:(every party should have a danster ) :thumbsup: ,retro,milenko,vickles,nics,flange,stee,ste huxley,butty,sj,scousecol,misterdj,cano,shabba,princess warrior,tigger,pissbag and quite a few more but I`m still a bit hazy :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: .

Deb`s your a top chick :love: :love: it was ace ta share your birthday with ya!! I will be out again in the near future but not sure when :thumbsup:

Sweet and pauly p :love: great to see you again we will pop over for night out soon defo :thumbsup:

:fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:
Your a great bunch hopefully see you all again soon.............. :thumbsup:

Hiya tracy `n` lee nightmare gettin there but was well worth it in end tho!! I`m already plannin to go again in a couple of mths maybe,the hazy bug has bitten me lol take it easy :thumbsup:

peeps i missed : dirtyharry&angie,scutch500&louise,finkster&marie who will defo be there next time :love:

Whats Mike knowlers wedding style djing all about I could`nt work out why he needed a mixer lol should just use start/stop buttons :|

Last edited:
Woooooooooooooooh !! Worra MINTER of a night :D

My journey ooooop north was fraught with even more than usual madness :crazy: Got to Euston station with seconds to go to catch a train to Crewe... ran full pelt across the station.... into a load of OB :cops: with dogs - seems there was a load of hoolie action around London - n there's me with some powder n pills in me pockets tryin to get past a fookin hoooge police cordon :S

Got to libblepool around 10ish n straight into Zanzi's :D At the bar n who should I get a tap on me shoulder from but Jo Princess Warrior !!! :D :D :D :D :D Proper made me night to see you babes - a real surprise :D :love:

Hazy rocked it as usual :head: Nuff respect to all Hazy Crew - love you all n do we know how to party or wot :D :jumpin: Was ace to see Dr Huxtable & Din Dannster on fine form yer mad 'eds :D TK Tony & Hap33 from slsk was buzzin off you lads as usual :party: Hazy Stage crew in full effect "Begone evil Spice Girls" LOL

Ace to see Mikeeee & Murfs up :D Pocheen crew in effect :D

DJ's were class as usual but sets of the night were Dreamgirl & the Mighty Andy Carrol :head: oooooooh yes - quality tunage most appreciated by everyone :D :D

Ace to see new peeps offa here - Sgt Lead (think I met you LOL :fekked: ), Shorty & Vickles (aka Vicky aka "Phwooooooooooaaaaaaaaar" as named by the bald bloke by the stairs LOL) :D

Hoooooge thanks to Jen for the drivage :D & Debs n Dan for the hospitality afterwards :love: Glad you had a tip top bday babes - you deserve it :D :love: lmao @ me the morning after "Where the fuck am I ??" :crazy: "You can tell yer ooop north when the houses are made from stone"
LOL - passed a train station goin from Bolton to Piccadily called "Hall I' Th' Wood" :rofl: you don't more northern than that :D

Big big shout to the man like Ploots - proper made my night to see you - maximum respect mate :king: We're havin meatballs :D :jumpin:

Big shout out to those missing n missed :love: you were there in spirit :love:

Here's to cringin at the pics (eeeeeek :$ :S ) & lookin forward to May Hazy :jumpin:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Reete first up..... Mart, Mick & Shaz, thank you and thank you once again guys! :thumbsup: Mick, Omg.... Your mad!!! lol I thought I was proper trippin when I came upstairs and saw you!! :S Spot on Hozzie band to boot an al! I hope your little adventure on the stairs, when we went to try and get Butty in, didnt cause you any more trauma! I felt really guilty... Blame Butty T'was all his fault!! haha ;)

I bang on each and every single month about what a superb night we have all had, and this month yet again deliverd what only Hazy can!!! Top night! Yet again!

Debb's am sooooo gald that your birthday weekend was this special for you! :love:

Nice to finally meet the lovely Sgt. Lead and his lurvely wifey! and to Soda Jules who came and joined our end of the month Hazy Krew.... Good stuff....

Guys love ya's all very much and you know the god dammed score! :thumbsup:

S-J x :love:

P.S. Ahhhh my ickle bro... T'was about pissing time you played out again and had a bit of fun with us all again.... You slack B*stard!! j/k Luv Ya really! :love:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
ahuh ahuh ahuh ahuh

wahhhyyyhaaayyyyyyeeee :cool: First of all BIG shout to MICK/GROVER ON TOUR the escape artist you must have got into trouble hahaha seens from the benny hill show come to mind with the NURSES chasing after you...... STILL WITH TAG TO PROOVE HE WAS IN OZZY.... :moonie: :love: lOVE YA LOADS MATE... MART what a start up mate loved the tunes even tho you buzzed off me when i said GIZ A GO ha ha ha oh well god loves a tryer lol :cool: thought you were being dead serious when you said you had to go home after an hr was in shock till you started laughing thought you were on a carefewww lol.. Vertigo thought you were gonna have a heart atack but you pulled off one of the best yet mate did you see everyone going Wild to the piano tunes my god QUAD STYLEY.. Poor MR GOD FROM THE QUAD MIKE KNOWLER was sitting looking very worried because you had played all the tunes he wanted to play, he kept checking his watch like he was waiting for a train then the secound tune he played with the guitar on it had everyone looking around going WTF but then he went on to redeeem himself once again with a nice classic hardcore uproar[/COLOR] :p TK TONNY had everyone grooving with his wiggle gigy bum wadle getting down to the funk dancin.. Everyone was asking who is that funkster while i was deffo off me quad tape lol... OMG.. Went upstairs to see the loverly DREAMY With her long hair flowing just above the wheels of steel no one rocks like that girl my god she knows her tunes got a good pic of her spinning... Then i spun round to see her fella STE getting jiggy with it having a ball as usaul MR JAMIROQUAI sitting down having shaved his hair off we both never recognized each other because ive shaved mine off aswell the suit and wig and camera will have to be worn for the next one lol ahuh... to many people not nowing me ive lost my street cred hahahaha :king: VICKELS HOW BOSS ARE YOU you were buzzing off the elvis and elvis was buzzing off you glad to finaly meet you but most probably i have before but been to mashed to remember MR DANNSTER OH MY GOD you were the funniest of the night i thought you were gonna take over the decks you were nearly side by side with vertigo the was alot love going round from you hugs and stuff your a star you made me piss me self everytime vertigo went to luck for a tune you were getting up doing some funky dance and back spinning the tunes mad arse lol nice to meet all the other osa loonzs as usaul S J i love you mate you make hazy everytime your there love your dancing it wouldnt be the same without you hun :love: see yas all at the next one i wont miss another one for the world HAZY IS BACK WAY BACK INTO TIME PIANO PLEASE AHUH :thumbsup:

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
Had a fab time thanx to my baby Flange for driving :love: and to PW for being you:love: .

Nice to see so many osa peeps there's so many of us now:thumbsup:
Thanx to S-J for sorting out tickets your a babe:love:
HI to Vickles your so lovely:love:
Danster you crack me up:thumbsup:
Did'nt see much of some of you who were upstairs i did'nt go up.:(
Thanx to Mart and Grover for another superb night:thumbsup: :love:
Woody so glad to see you and hope to see you soon:D
Bye for now and hope to see everyone very soon:wave:

Soda Jules

Well that was my first Hazy, and what a goodun that was. Didn't get down there 'till 11ish & everyone was already goin' for it by the time I walked in. Thanks to S-J for my tour and introduction to maybe 20 or so peeps, very few of which I can remember, but you all seemed very friendly. :D A general "hello" then to everyone I spoke to :wave:
Cheers :thumbsup:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
What a fkin ace night!!!!! Deffo in the top 5 hazys ever imo.

Me n danns werent gona go but decided at last minute whilst drinking a quiet pint in st helens lol, managed to sort lift n tickets out. Had a feeling it was gonna be good and it well was!

Stayed downstairs all night Vertigo is the man I loved his 14 hour set or whatever it was, I literally didn stop dancing all night. Mike Knowler played some good tunes but some of the mixing was a bit like how my 3 year old daughter erin could do lol

Massive shouts to the OSA massive!!! Great to see everyone, lol shooms in 'his' place dancing on his chair all night. Thats what I like to see everyone up and dancing all night, Rarrrrrr!!!!!!! I met Sarg briefly nice 1, also TKtonny who Ive seen in hazy for the past year and never knew it was him lol

Good to spend a it of time with Lisa Murfso, altho I didnt have a fkin clue what you was on about lol so we devised a method of talking via various different smiles, hahah buzzin

Big thanks to Nics for driving me to hazy, altho I always end up gettin in a different car on the way home, arent I wacky hahaha

So cheers SJ for your lift to jammers. Where I am glad to say managed to snipe some vodka, nice one jamz, ste 'if theres booze in the house I find it' Huxley. Just call me booze finder general.

Anyhow had about an hours sleep on sunday and then went Legends reu, will review that in a min.

Mint night at hazy my faith has been restored in it top peeps, mint djs etc etc. The ingredients of a top night. Respects to mart and grover:thumbsup:

I'll probably go the ali whitehead one cos hes a good dj as well:thumbsup: