Good tune - Rubbish Station!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
I was flicking through Sky's music channels last night, desperately trying to find at least a half decent tune, and what did I find.....

Brothers In Rhythm - Such A Good Feeling....good tune.....BUT what channel was it on?

Smash Hits....:|

Yep that's right, Smash fecking Hits. :|

I was wondering if anyone else has heard a good tune on a wank radio station / music channel.

The best one wins a years subsription to the MTV Hits Channel :D

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I'm sorry but both Such A Good Feeling & Peace & Harmony should be banned.

They're both overplayed and irritating pieces of shit.

:|

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
blue jammer said:

give yer head a wobble jammer man ;)

there still classics so ner. jus coz uve heard em too much doesnt mean that other people havent. they still get prolly one of the biggest reactions when played out.

so there!! :p :p :p

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
blue jammer said:

You're right Scott, they are both well overplayed, but when the whole of Sky's music channels consist of Gwen Stefani, Nelly, Justin fuckin Timberlake etc, and MTV's token "dance music" efforts are any re-hashed 80's record filtered to fuck and "remixed" into "house", then finding Such A Good Feeling is a ray of light, in Sky's world of wankdom :D

Then again, they did stick it on Smash Hits......

Smash fucking Hits?!

Still don't understand that.....

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
blue jammer said:

lol - Dont piss about, say what you really mean :thumbsup:

Have to agree with Such a Good Feeling being shite, I hated it when it came out. Its one of those I regularly fall out with, one day its one of your mates, the next it can do one.. Ive a spare if anyone wants it ;)

Peace and Harmony is a tune tho :)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
butty said:
give yer head a wobble jammer man ;)

there still classics so ner. jus coz uve heard em too much doesnt mean that other people havent. they still get prolly one of the biggest reactions when played out.

so there!! :p :p :p

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL yeah yeah yeah, lol I wouldn't play them out just to get a reaction though, I'd rather play other records and see a less 'forced reaction' if you know what I mean.

Wait till you see the reaction Orange Lemon gets on the 22nd :eyebrow:

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
Wow cool,

a tune is shit because it gets too much played!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lets ban all tunes who had charted once; you only have to listen too cool underground stuff only 10 people knows.

Sorry, but I cant hear these reactions anymore;

Last edited:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
blue jammer said:
LOL yeah yeah yeah, lol I wouldn't play them out just to get a reaction though, I'd rather play other records and see a less 'forced reaction' if you know what I mean.

Wait till you see the reaction Orange Lemon gets on the 22nd :eyebrow:

i dont play em out to get a reaction. i only play tunes i like :D its just i like tunes that most like.

u still need ya taste buds testing. :cops: :cops:

:D

right here it is and you can all tell me to get the fuck off your manor if ya`s want, but i rekon most dj`s have to at some point play tunes they dont like dont they, really its not for them the music coz they get paid to entertain the crowd i guess, and more to the point its to keep the place rockin:thumbsup:

right im offskis before the vinyl malisha get me with theyre vinyl throwing stars:condom:

Dreamgirl

Feb 16, 2004
Peoples Republic Of Liverpool
Ive seen a video for Model 500 - Ocean To Ocean on MTV although it might not have been a proper video - MTV could have made one up for it.

(Maybe not too well known a tune but was unusual to see a detroit vid for a tune that hadnt made it into the charts.)

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
blue jammer said:

Suppose it depends what crowd ya playin to.

Personaly when I'm out I like to hear tunes I haven't heard for years and had forgot how good they were, not tunes that have been hammered that much they make me wanna poo, cos no matter how good the hammered ones may have been to start with, for me personnaly it ruins em when they are on near permanant repeat mode at some gaffs:(