Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
I've decided!

Im gonna go mad and get some raving tackle for the Goodtimes jiggery pokery

Ben can u buy any mad stuff from the club like mad hats or owt?Or will they let me in with me mams spud masher?

The tinsle wig is on standby and my astronaught suit has been washed.

Come On! Lets get f**kin mental!

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
LMFAO @ Dannster

We got a £1 shop in my local town, and you know how these feckers will sell anything they can get there mits on ( Snow to Eskimo sort of situation )

Well they have just got in stock ( as I was informed by my Wife ) a load of un-used white chemical suits that where left over from the Foot and mouth situation ( Mad as feck ) they even have the big face guards on them as well. Im off down there tonight, see if I cant pick one up for GTs

Ben see you there fella in a " ET, gets caught by the men in spacesuit " styyylleeeeeeeeeeeeee :mad: :mad: :cops: :cops: :mad: :mad:

COME ON !!!!!!!!

steh said:
Feck what ya waiting for Sweet!

Wild woman of Wonga!

Orr Jeeeerr:mad:

Ok then Ste, Ive got 2 costumes. You wana wear 1 ?? You can have the one thats a bra and tiny wrap around skirt and I'll have the one thats a bra top, wire bra contraption for over the top and slightly longer skirt. Hows that sound ??

I have some pics of these, I'll scan them in 1 day !!! :D :O

Sweet xx

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Jeeer

>>Ok then Ste, Ive got 2 costumes. You wana wear 1 ?? You can have the one thats a bra and tiny wrap around skirt and I'll have the one thats a bra top, wire bra contraption for over the top and slightly longer skirt. Hows that sound ??

I have some pics of these, I'll scan them in 1 day !!!

Tonksi said:
I will gladly cover myself in bees to see this 'wild woman of wonga'!!!

Walks off mumbling about saying too much etc.........

LMAO@ T - top Eddie'ing from ya "Covered in beeeeeeeeees !"

Anyone remember that one in Viz (going on about Kylie Minogue I think):

I would crawl on my hands & knees over broken glass just to poke matchsticks in her shit...!

LMAO !!! :crazy: :O

Top Viz-ism from this month's isue:

Doing a Blunkett: The facial expression you make when two attractive ladies pass on either side of you

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
sweet sensation said:
Funnily enough I was thinking of going in fancy dress, but the only things I have are amazonian type tribal stuff, which consists of very little. Think its a bit too cold for that in Feb !! :crazy:

Sweet xx

P.S. Prob still wear my "ravers hat" tho !! U wearing yours coyle ?

hell jjjjeeeaaaaaaaaar sweet, is yours gonna go with your amazonian stylee theme though? you`ll have to purchase a camo 1, (available from your local army surpluss store)

PS PMSL@ravin tackle=glow in the dark bollox!?